Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I want to put our Christmas decorations up this afternoon - DH says it's too early, pah!
    we finally put ours up tonight the boys are so excited
    08 09 12

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Not much to say just wanted to pop in and say hello

Princess I love the name for your little fella but even more I just love your ability to embrace this and be in love with him already. Fantastic; I couldn't be happier for you! I bet you're just a completely wonderful mom. Hmm... maybe in 20+ years we should all start matchmaking through this site. There are clearly women on here raising some fabulous boys ... and I'm making brides-to-be like no tomorrow

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia,
    What a cute idea!!!
    DS 1 apparently looks like Justin Beiber...according to the grade 6 kids...and he is in kindergarten...lol!

Sunset, How do you feel?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zan...thought your scan was on the 3rd......I will be thinking of you on the 8th.
    Actually, are you in England? So, it will be morning for me right?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia - how old are your girls? I have two handsome 5 year olds and a 2 year old up for grabs. I'm planning to train them to cook and do housework, so they'll make great husbands!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Hmmm....I supposed if O happened during the day on Dec 1st and dh and I had our last attempt at 11pm on Nov. 29th you're right - it's a little less than a 2 day cut off. Our attempt on the night of the 1st could have been something like an O+12, but at 37 years old I doubt my egg lived long enough to be fertilized.

Here's my chart:
    22b67e Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

I don't have crosshairs yet, but if I have a temp tomorrow equal to or higher than today's the crosshairs will be on December 1st.

Oops - sorry ladies, here I am monopolizing the pregnancy boards with all my TTC talk - I'm just in that obsessive 'what the heck is my body doing' phase and looking for input from everyone!
    Just up from nightshift, missed ur post last night in the rush for work!! Looked at ur chart! FAB!! so ur post above was right, little than a 2 day cut off and maybe a 0+12??? Do u know if u ov'd early on the 1st?? what time?
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Just up from nightshift, missed ur post last night in the rush for work!! Looked at ur chart! FAB!! so ur post above was right, little than a 2 day cut off and maybe a 0+12??? Do u know if u ov'd early on the 1st?? what time?
    The spotting started at 9pm on the 30th, was most noticeable at about 7am on the 1st, and was gone by 10am or so. I'm guessing maybe ovulation happened in the middle of the night - that's why I think our attempt at 11pm or so on the 1st probably won't work - my egg wouldn't have lived that long!

I updated elsewhere, but I'm having spotting again today when I'm supposedly 3dpo, so I just have no clue what's going on!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    The spotting started at 9pm on the 30th, was most noticeable at about 7am on the 1st, and was gone by 10am or so. I'm guessing maybe ovulation happened in the middle of the night - that's why I think our attempt at 11pm or so on the 1st probably won't work - my egg wouldn't have lived that long!

I updated elsewhere, but I'm having spotting again today when I'm supposedly 3dpo, so I just have no clue what's going on!
    You never know! FX for you tho... You might of 'just' caught it?? I spotted alot in my dpo...not every mth when ttc, it's confusing, maybe implantation spotting? FX it is. x
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    You never know! FX for you tho... You might of 'just' caught it?? I spotted alot in my dpo...not every mth when ttc, it's confusing, maybe implantation spotting? FX it is. x
    I wish - but I'm only 3dpo, so that's doubtful. I think it probably means my m/c still isn't complete and that whole supposed O last week wasn't a real O.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, if it was the end of ur m/c, at least ur body will be ready for ur next mth's attempt and what a magical time to conceive! Still have my FX x
    2002 2006

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast