Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post

Sunset, How do you feel?
    Ready to pop lol my belly is definitely bursting at the seams, but i'm enjoying this part of pregnancy the most just started packing my hospital bag and getting the last bits for baby

how sweet that your little boy looks like the Bieber, i'm sure he must be very popular already with the older girls
    08 09 12

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI SUNSET!
    Must be exciting! Your boys must be thrilled about Christmas and a baby sister!

Too bad I am not a huge Beiber fan..lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like most of you have trees up and everything! I'm still trying to buy gifts when the kids are not around and that's so hard to do cause I always have at least one of them with me when I'm out! My oldest is easiest to shop for cause he know what he wants, the others....well their list changes everyday hmmm I just don't don't want all these toys in the house Time to clean out their closets and donate to make room for gifts. So who's next for an ultrasound? We should get a list going so we know who to cheer on next and send positive vibes too!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Looks like most of you have trees up and everything! I'm still trying to buy gifts when the kids are not around and that's so hard to do cause I always have at least one of them with me when I'm out! My oldest is easiest to shop for cause he know what he wants, the others....well their list changes everyday hmmm I just don't don't want all these toys in the house Time to clean out their closets and donate to make room for gifts. So who's next for an ultrasound? We should get a list going so we know who to cheer on next and send positive vibes too!!!
    That's a good idea, think Z is next on the 8th??? (correct me if I'm wrong Z!) and I'm the 13th (20 wk scan and FX gender will be known then).
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I finally got my Christmas decorations up this weekend too. It is so much work but now looks so pretty and Christmasy!

I will be having my 20 wk scan the first week of January. I will be stalking Z and Ingle (any others??) in the meantime. Have a good Monday!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    only 3 more days for Zanacal, how exciting! i'm going to see ds1's school play/nativity in the morning, but then afterwards i'll be here stalking
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! My boys managed to do something near fatal to my laptop early on Saturday evening and it took me the rest of the weekend to Google a potential solution. I finally fixed it at about 1am today!! We didn't manage to get the decorations up after all and it's my work Christmas party this Saturday (the boys are going to my mum's and DH and I are staying overnight in the hotel - yay!) so who knows when we'll do it!

I'm really worried about Thursday - I'll be excited if I hear girl but if I hear boy, although I know I'll be fine in time, it'll be the end to the hope I at least have at the moment! I'm scared to come back and tell you all too! DH is coming I think and my sister won't come if he is - they were both going to be there for a time and I was worrying about that too. My sister had her NT scan today if anybody wants to have a guess in the ultrasound forum
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I'm really worried about Thursday - I'll be excited if I hear girl but if I hear boy, although I know I'll be fine in time, it'll be the end to the hope I at least have at the moment! I'm scared to come back and tell you all too! DH is coming I think and my sister won't come if he is - they were both going to be there for a time and I was worrying about that too. My sister had her NT scan today if anybody wants to have a guess in the ultrasound forum
    I can really relate to your post!! I remember how apprehensive I felt about my gender scan at 16 weeks.. it really wasn't nice at all. I was so scared of how I would react, mainly because I was team green both times with the boys so i didn't know how it would feel to find out gender before the birth if it wasn't what i was wishing for, but at the same time I knew I had to find out before the birth. My biggest fear has always been to feel disappointment at the birth, even if just for a second so that's why I decided to find out... I never for a second believed I would be told it's a girl though.. i went into the scanning room expecting to hear it's a boy and when they couldn't tell me the gender when i first went at 16+3, it was torture to then have to come back and go through it all again 3 days later. I will be thinking of you when you go for your scan and i hope you know you don't need to feel scared to come on here and tell us all your news! because you know we all support you 110% and we all know how unbelievably scary gender scans can be! and boy or girl, it doesn't matter we will all think it's brilliant news!! i do hope you hear pink, but if not then you know we are all here for you!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone!

It's been quite awhile since I've been able to get on here. I've had some major family issues that we've had to deal with this past weekend. My FIL is back to drinking again...after 15 years of being sober. It's been an emotional rollercoaster ride and my plans for getting stuff done for Christmas were shot. So I still won't be on here much for the next little while I miss you guys!!!
    Z- I will be stalking on Thursday!! I think by the time I wake up here, you'll most likely know! Yippee!!!! I really hope you hear GIRL, but like Sunset said, know that we are all here for support and love
    Mocha- So do you think you O'd??? I really hope so, Hun! xoxo Fingers crossed for a BFPINKP!!

To everyone else here, Hello!! Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well! I'm off to shovel 5 inches of snow xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - so happy to see you back, even if it's only a brief visit. I'm so sorry you're still dealing with all that stressful family stuff.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I O'd. According to FF, you can't get a distinct thermal shift without O (although you can get +OPKs without Oing), and I now have 4 days of temps above my coverline. I'm not happy with my attempt, though, and think there's almost no chance I'll get a BFP this month. I guess I'll find out in another week or so....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast