Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies who aren't due in March, April or May - please feel free to stay, the more the merrier There is also a pink swayers' December thread so join that one too!!

My latest lovely pregnancy symptom is acne - I'm sure you can all see the second chin I'm sporting from wherever you are in the world I think I'm going to look at some girl names in my baby name book tonight, if I hear boy on Thursday I'll never look at them again so may as well indulge myself! I'm trying to prepare myself to hear boy even though I so much want to hear girl - I just want to get it over with!! My sister's nub looks girlie - she keeps saying she's sure it's a boy but I'm sure she's only saying/thinking this because she'll feel awful if she has a girl and I have a boy. She knows that we were trying for a girl and of course I'm happy for her either way, but it would be so cruel for her to have a baby girl 2 weeks after I have a boy!

Funnily enough, I'm never jealous of pigeon pairs. I think it's incredibly special to have a same sex sibling (or two!) and I actually worry about having a girl who doesn't have a sister!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - I grew up with 3 big brothers and no sister, and I turned out ok
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, I 2nd the acne....woke up 2 days ago with 4 big crackers on my chin! Lovely! I also get it on my back with I'm pg which disgusts me and is quite sore to lie on.

All my work mates except 5 women have PP (team of 20) 12 have mixed sex families starting with 2 girls or 2 boys. 5 have no kids or 1. I've been there, been envious of the PP women, but I was from a PP family and I'm not particularly close to my brother and when the other's with mixed families talk about stuff, they talk of how much fun their 2 boys/girls had together and how close they are. Whereas the PP mum's talk about how her kids argued as they wanted to do diff things etc... I feel lucky now (took me a while) to have my same sex family, my boys love each other sooo much and it's a true blessing to watch them grow up together. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's very true, Inglewood. One of my brothers has a pp, and his kids couldn't be more different from each other. We're lucky we've been able to witness the same sex child bond - it's pretty special

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hating Groupon tonight!! Any UK ladies ever had prob's? My 1st experience, bought a HUGE bean bag for the boys and the voucher code sent is wrong, will be so pissed if tom I can't get it in blue and in time for xmas..... off to bed as I think I see steam from my ears!! lol Night all. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok so Z your scan is thursday right??? Just making sure I don't forget to jump on and check in here for any news!!

And to all the ladies worried about crashing....you are not crashing!! We are all here for the same reason to talk and obsess over babies...beautiful wonderful babies! So join in with us and obsess, love and talk!!

Ok so I haven't jump in lately here...I have been reading and watching. I guess I feel a little bit bad that I am so happy about this baby boy...when I know so many are worried about having the gender be not what they really want! I just wish I could share some of this pure joy I have with all of you if or when you don't hear what you really are hoping for! And I REALLY REALLY hope you all get exactly what you are hoping for!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    Ok so I haven't jump in lately here...I have been reading and watching. I guess I feel a little bit bad that I am so happy about this baby boy...when I know so many are worried about having the gender be not what they really want! I just wish I could share some of this pure joy I have with all of you if or when you don't hear what you really are hoping for! And I REALLY REALLY hope you all get exactly what you are hoping for!
    Don't feel bad!! I love reading your posts!!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess - you're an inspiration to us all .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z- I'm so excited to hear your news, Hun!! I'm setting my alarm just to check and see if there is any news at 4ish am my time Or...you could text me!!!!! LOL xoxoxox Pink vibes coming your way~~~~
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Zanacal!!!!!! sending you pink dust! xx
    08 09 12

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast