Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I told my friend on the school run - the same one I told when we were 5 weeks pregnant!!

DM - I must pick your brains for something I can attempt to make for the baby. Something to keep me busy while I'm not so patiently waiting for her to arrive!! I'm going to wait for our 20 week scan, just so I know she's healthy, then I'm excited to put an order in with you

As for names, I'm really not sure! I got my heart set on Phoebe when I was pregnant with DS3 and it'd be nice if both Grace and Nora featured (mine and DH's grandmothers who have both passed) but I'm sure there must be others to add to my list! Those of you who 'know' me on FB know my boys' names. I don't think they're unusual but I guess you wouldn't see them on the top 10 list either - I think DS2 and DS3's names are Hebrew and usually something of the same origin goes well. I might just call her Phoebe for a while and see how it feels Phoebe Nora Grace perhaps!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it, Z Phoebe is gorgeous! I can totally help you find something simple to make! Do you sew at all? There are so many beautiful quilts and blankies you could make....pretty simple stuff too.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have borrowed my mum's machine in the past - and whilst I'm far from being competent, I'm not too bad and would surely get better with practice! I've been looking at baby name sites and nothing else is jumping out at me!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure we're sticking with Rhoslyn Lilyanne Nothing else jumps out and I seriously love the name. When your DAUGHTER is born, you'll know if it suits her
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z I am just now checking....been a long day here for me!! BUt YAY YAY YAY for you!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Sunset- We're team green too other than you guys, my 2 best friends know and that's it...my hubby doesn't even know I found out....He really loves the surprise
    wow you're good!! i could never keep it a secret from DH it's getting increasingly hard to stay neutral around people when they ask about my pregnancy.. it's not that i want to shout it's a girl it's more that i tend to call my bump "her/she" now so i really have to bite my tongue around people but it's a very nice little secret to have!
    08 09 12

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, your posts are lovely!
    You are all so excited and I wish I could join you for real!!!!
    Just wondering if you could me plan my sway in two weeks.
    I am cd 4 so I have to decide on FR or abstain or FBD.
    I was thinking of every other day a few days leading up to o with minimal rephresh.
    Last month I did 0-2, 0-1 and 0 but compressed FR, shallow, rephresh, J and D.
    So, really I gave it my all to basically not get pg.
    This month I really really have to get pg,
    I am afraid to only dtd once but I have high PH. I am not into bding a lot, it is stressful.
    I could dtd a few times before...but does that sway boy?
    I started vitex but the pill is only 80 mg. How many do I take? I also drink p tea.
    The diet is hard now with Christmas coming but I try to eat minimally. I eat a lot of yogourt...is that too many nutrients?
    Thanks if you have any ideas!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lemon - I think it's perfectly normal not to get pregnant the first month of trying, even if you're not swaying. I actually think the compressed FR you did last month, with 2 or 3 attempts at your fertile time, is a good idea. I would keep the Rephresh but only use it once 2 or 3 days before O but I would probably drop the shallow and/or Jump and Dump. I took 1000mg of Vitex a day - but I can't imagine you'd take 10 or more pills a day! What are the directions on the jar? The potential danger with yogurt is that it's very high in protein and sodium, so just check what it says on the label and try to make sure you're not getting crazy amounts of those.

Thanks Princess!

DH apparently really doesn't like the name Phoebe, which makes me very sad because I always thought of DS3 as Phoebe when he was in my tummy (and I thought he'd be a girl!) so I kind of always felt she was out there waiting for me. I thought it would be easy to find a girl's name after 3 boys!!

Sunset - I'm starting to say she/her already so I'd really struggle to keep the secret for as long as you have! I bet you can't wait to tell everyone once she's born
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - have you told your boys they're getting a sister??
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No! I'm pretty sure everyone in my family who knows thinks I've lost my marbles but I'm waiting until after our 20 week scan to tell the world (which is pretty much the same as telling the boys!). I showed them the 4D photo and they said they think it looks like a girl
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast