Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Thanks for the advice DM. I'll look in to seeing a chiropractor and I would love to do a pre natal yoga class but I'm either working or looking after the children so I can't get to one! I've done belly dancing before - it's fun but I remember I pulled every muscle in my tummy every time I went!!

I like all the names on your list except Persephone - I've just never warmed to that one. Have you seen this site?

Baby Names | Baby Name Meanings | Cool Baby Names | Nameberry

I bet if you posted on there (I did!) you'll get some good responses. They have some great lists/blogs on there too.

{hugs} to everybody else.
    Thanks Z! To be honest, it's the last name on the list when it comes to how much I love the name. I love the sound of it but I don't the look of it. I'm really into Greek Mythology as well which is why I'm drawn to the name(there are good and bad meanings but I like the nice version) So far my faves are Seraphine and Delphine. I'm liking the French ending to both names now. I do like Saphira but it sounds a bit exotic in comparison to my boys names...LOL Hmmmmm....
    I'll take a look at the site Thank you so much! Have you thought about names anymore???

Oh and I hear you about the belly dancing! I take it easy and just watch stuff on youtube...and then dance like a twit around my living room with the kids. I don't go too overboard....otherwise I wouldn't walk the next day! Good luck finding a Chiro! It seriously was a back saver for me xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 25 week belly Starting to get uncomfortable at night....and having sex....let's just say it ain't pretty....LOL

(Please don't mind my Eeyore jammies....LOL)

Belly.jpg

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look great DM - you're so pretty too I think the reason I don't like Persephone is that it's so easy to pronounce weird - like purse-y-phoney iykwim? When I was pregnant with DS3 DH and I went through a phase of liking Isis but it got very negative reactions and I'm not into it anymore anyway! DH and I decided that baby will either be Phoebe Sofia Grace or Sofia Phoebe Grace - his favourite name is Sofia and mine is Phoebe! I had started to warm to his choice but I think I'll come back to Phoebe in the end. I would like to have found something we both loved but there's just nothing! There's a car over here called a Zafira so Saphira sounds odd to me for that reason! I love Seraphine and Delphine - I think Delphine is prettiest, especially in contrast to your boys' boy-ish names!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my belly taken some time over the past week - it looks much smaller in this photo than it is. A lady at work today asked me if I had a baby elephant in there - charming eh?!

2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww.....Thanks Z ~blush~

OMG Z! A baby elephant??! She better be a good work friend cause I think I would have thrown her across the room! LOL

I think you look super cute!!! I think we all feel much larger than we are sometimes. I look at pics of me at 40w with my other kiddos and I can't believe how much growing I have left to do! YIKES!!!

I can't believe you have a car called Zaphira over there! OMG...that totally puts me off the name, to be honest...
    I know that people will screw the name up if I call her Persephone....which isn't such a huge deal to me...but it might be to her. I also don't really care for any of the nicknames which is a big deal to me because I use nicknames for all my kids.
    Grayson is Gray, Hudson is Huddy and Harrison is Harry or sometimes Indy(yes....after Indiana Jones )

After really looking at meanings, I have to say that Delphine/Delphina is more up my alley. Seraphine(from Seraphime)refers to the angels surrounding Gods throne. I'm not religious at all and it kinda bugs me even though I LOVE the name. Oh and the other thing about the name is that I don't like the nickname Sera. I wouldn't use that nickname but I know that others would I LOVE the nickname Fina. Could a person name their kid Delphine/Seraphine but use the nickname Fina? Does that seem wrong somehow, without the name actually being Delphina/Serafina Hmmm...I'm narrowing things down but I keep coming up with issues with the name....

As for your girlie.....I LOVE Phoebe Sofia Grace. It really rolls nicely off the tongue especially Sofia Grace together I can't wait to see what your little peanut looks like!!!! Halfway there, Z!!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z and DM what cute baby bumps!! And DM I love your jammies!!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I totally have to share this pic.....you all were talking about buy things for the baby and such..well I found this really cute onesie and had to buy it.....it will fit so well in this family!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

Hope you all had great Christmas'! I have been away so haven't been able to check in lately. We had a great holiday but I was so anxious because I knew my scan was coming soon! It made it hard to really enjoy the holiday. Isn't that ridiculous? Thankfully it is over now and I can relax.

So we had our 20 wk scan and baby is a............................................BABY GIRL! I was in total shock and I still am. We didn't think we were going to be able to find out gender because baby had its legs tightly under its bum for almost the entire scan. Finally, she told me to go to empty my bladder and we would check again. I went to the bathroom, jumped around a little and baby woke up and showed us those three lines. The tech said she got two really good looks, showed us, and took a picture for my file. I can't help worry that she is wrong but I guess I need to relax. I just keep reading online about how the scan is too far back and a penis can be hiding even with seeing the lines.

Anways, I am so so so so happy and can't wait to start shopping. Hope you all have a great day!

Has anyone heard from Mocha? I remember reading she was testing around Christmas time?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM and Z, your bumps are very cute!
    Congratulations tweedle on a girl! I was very nervous about gender being right also after reading everything online about how it can be wrong. I have had the gender checked 3 times now and I am finally confidant that it is correct
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tweedle!!! Yay, I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations IKWYM - I have my 20 week scan next Tuesday and I'm worried she will have become a he!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast