Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies - I know I don't belong in this particular thread, but there isn't a Fall 2012 DD buddy group yet, so I thought I'd post here. I'm sooooo happy to be preggo again - it's reeeaaaally helping me move on from my m/c. I made my first midwife appointment today and it made it all feel so real.

I love all your bump shots, by the way! Gorgeous!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and is Inglewood still posting here? I still have some old, active thread subscriptions on IG and this one came through today:

inglewood... are you still here?? - In-Gender.com

Someone over there is looking for her (I assume it's the same Inglewood)...

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the sweet comments Girls!!! xo

Mocha- I didn't want to be pushy or anything....but you have to post here again!!! I miss you! So glad that you're feeling better and that your pregnancy is helping with your loss. So exciting to make a midwife appt.!!!! Yippee!

Princess- Super cute shirt! I love it!!!

Z- I saw your other thread. I hope you find someone to help you! An osteo, or chiro would be my first choice. Physio I find does squat for me. xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww...thanks, DM. I had to take a break for a while because I was finding all of the baby excitement talk was starting to put me in a bad place emotionally, but now that I have my BFP I think I'm ready to see the belly shots, hear about your baby purchases and rejoice with you. I'm really hoping beyond hope that OutofTheBlue can join us here again really, really soon too!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Mocha, so glad you're here

I hear you DM, but the physio is free (and they may fit me with a support belt) and the other stuff is super expensive because I'd have to do it privately! My new pregnancy/feeding pillow arrived today and I led on the sofa with it between my knees and under my bump for an hour - the next time I stood up I wasn't in pain. Magic!! Shame I can't just lie on the sofa with it all day every day
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies......I have a weird question for you all. I am 22 weeks along and with all of my pg's when the baby moves it makes me really sick to my stomach.....has anyone else ever had this.....it seems worse with this baby. And don't get me wrong I am loving that this baby is so active (it gives me a sense of relief...and most of you know why) but I am not liking the sickness it causes. Anyone know what I am talking about?
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    Hello Ladies......I have a weird question for you all. I am 22 weeks along and with all of my pg's when the baby moves it makes me really sick to my stomach.....has anyone else ever had this.....it seems worse with this baby. And don't get me wrong I am loving that this baby is so active (it gives me a sense of relief...and most of you know why) but I am not liking the sickness it causes. Anyone know what I am talking about?
    No, I've never experienced this....Sorry I can't help much Are you fairly short in the torso?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    Yes! I had this with DS2, and he was and is super active, and just literally kicked my stomach for the full term to make me feel sick and had belly ache constantly. Even now he is super active, my quickest walker at 8 1/2 months, and I mean 3-4 steps regularly not round the furniture, so expect a gymnast ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM, names! I like the Delphina name! Does it mean water nymph or something like that??

All's good here, just getting into organisation mode with the house and finances, but I'll be able to get on a bit more aswell in the upcoming weeks! Hope everyones well

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can i jump in here too?
    and wanted to say a huge congrats to Doula, on expecting your pink bundle...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast