Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im actually due early june, but 3 of my boys were born early, so there s a good chance this will be a may baby too.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning all!

Love the bellies, ladies. And welcome to all of the new ladies.

Dannikins - do you know gender yet? Or are you finding out?

Mocha - I'm glad to see you over here again! And big congrats again on your BFP! YAY!

Okay, after having a great 20 week scan early this week, I am finding it so hard to believe that I am having a girl. It just seems impossible. I am contemplating a 3d/4d scan to put my mind at ease. Do you guys think that is crazy? I saw the scan this week but I keep worrying she was wrong and then I will have a surprise at birth. How likely is that? Anyone have a stat? I was 20 weeks 3 days for my scan. Here it would be about $200 for a private scan which is pricey, IMO. And, if I do go for a scan, i have read that gender is best from 18-21 weeks, whereas the 3d is best from 24 weeks and on so when do I go? I'm thinking I should maybe go soon for the peace of mind. I hate this doubt! but it seems everyone knows someone who had a wrong 20 week us.

Anyone seen any good deals for cloth diapers lately? I have a full boy stash but want to add a few girly dipes too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol Tweedle - I'm worried about whether she'll still be a girl at my 20 week scan on Tuesday and even if she is I might book a (very expensive!) 4D scan for a few weeks later to tripple check!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my scan is on thursday!!!!
    im terrified of getting in there and having boy bits be the first thing to appear on the screen...thats what happened with my last son.
    if girl bits jumped up at me , that would be GREAT!

anyway, im planning on being team green, but i guess it depends on how shy this little one is...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI ladies and happy new years!!! Cute bumps by the way! I gotta add some shots my sister took of mine. Sorry I've been MIA but I've been busy with the holidays, family in town and getting kids back to school! DM--Saphira/safoura is one of our top choices too. I was gonna name her Saffron--but remember my SIL stole that name last year after knowing we had that name picked out since I ws preg with ds1!!! Anyway, I'm over that name but still think it's pretty. I also like the name Phoebe and Fiona but I'm looking at S names for now. We have nothing picked out yet!!!

I too am totally scared that this baby will change and be a boy--it's just not real to me
    Ok just wanted to stop by and say a quick hello. I will try to get caught up on everyone's news--Im SO behind!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Hey ladies - I know I don't belong in this particular thread, but there isn't a Fall 2012 DD buddy group yet, so I thought I'd post here. I'm sooooo happy to be preggo again - it's reeeaaaally helping me move on from my m/c. I made my first midwife appointment today and it made it all feel so real.

I love all your bump shots, by the way! Gorgeous!
    YAY! So happy for you Mocha! that was quick--definitely sways PINK!!! Yay praying for a healthy little bean in there!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate

Hi all!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ok stupid me had TONS to catch up on there as I've been logging into the Dec thread for days waiting for a link to the january thread!!! DUH! Thanks for the note Z! or I would still be looking!!! lol

I too have a scan on tues, have heard each is a girl but not at the same time. So will ask again tues then my 4d scan on the 18th will help my doubts....of which I have so so many!!!

Mocha, OMG!!! wow! congrats!!! How many wks are u? When are you due??? Was it u that posted the IG link??? Haven't been on there for ages, never found it as good and as supportive as you guys!! It was Sister for Tyler looking for me from Plumlily! will sent her a wee note back. Thanks!!!!! So excited for you!! made my day!!!

DM, love the Greek myth names and names like that. I know a Aphrodite!!

Tried to upload a pic of my bump but it won't let me

So glad I found you all again!!!
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Inglewood!

I don't visit IG anymore, either, but I was a regular 3 years ago while swaying for ds3, and at the time I set up subscriptions to a couple of threads, including the twins one, and I never bothered to cancel them...so I still get email notifications once in a while. I don't like it over there, either - it was a great site 3 years ago, but now it's too catty and preachy for my taste.

I'm 4 weeks pregnant now, so it's still very, very new. I'm scared to death, of course, after what happened last time. I've been obsessively using HPTs every day and am nervous because they're not getting darker, though they're bad quality ICs and I'm still only 14dpo, so I'm trying not to worry too much. I might cave and buy another FRER today just so I can (hopefully) see a dark line.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Hi Inglewood!

I don't visit IG anymore, either, but I was a regular 3 years ago while swaying for ds3, and at the time I set up subscriptions to a couple of threads, including the twins one, and I never bothered to cancel them...so I still get email notifications once in a while. I don't like it over there, either - it was a great site 3 years ago, but now it's too catty and preachy for my taste.

I'm 4 weeks pregnant now, so it's still very, very new. I'm scared to death, of course, after what happened last time. I've been obsessively using HPTs every day and am nervous because they're not getting darker, though they're bad quality ICs and I'm still only 14dpo, so I'm trying not to worry too much. I might cave and buy another FRER today just so I can (hopefully) see a dark line.
    I'm so happy for you, did you get ur bfp recently then? Wishing you a happy and healthy pg. Did you cave in for the FRER? I've never got an early bfp, earliest was this pg at 12dpo. Can totally understand your worrying, I would be too. But hope you can relax soon and enjoy being pg. I'm never on Ig for the same reasons as you, plus the fact u can never get on and when u do the monkey's clear everything u have written!! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my BFP on Tuesday, at 10dpo, with a FRER. I used a FRER again the next day and it was darker, then used a digi and got 'pregnant'. But since then I've been using the ICs, and they're still quite faint. They definitely haven't been getting lighter, but not appreciably darker, either. I still may get another FRER, or at least something a little better quality than an IC....

I do feel better today, though, because my cramps are back. All my symptoms had disappeared, which was making me worry....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast