Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post

Mocha, my own midwife couldn't even find heartbeats at 16wks! they were both lying back to back with me. How did ur appt go with midwife? Did u book ur scan?

I'm trying to enjoy the 'kicks' too....bit hard when they seem like they are 'fighting' lol Mocha, bet u remember that well Very odd feeling compared to just 1 moving... but no complaints, nice to know they are well in there. Just over 3lbs each now...
    What a gorgeous bump you have!

I had my first midwife appt yesterday. I finally got the results from my 8 week u/s, and baby was measuring 2 days ahead and there was a corpus luteum cyst on my left ovary, so I likely ovulated from the left side. I just made my 12 week scan appointment - March 7th at 10am. I'll be 12 weeks 4 days, so hopefully I can get a good nub shot!

And yeah - I hear you on how odd it feels to have 2 babies moving around inside you. Mine used to kick each other all the time. For me it was my first pregnancy, so I had nothing to compare it to, but now that I've felt only one baby move I realise how novel the twin experience was.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    You look great Inglewood!

It's lovely to hear from you princesssarah - I'm with you on being glad this is my last pregnancy. This little lady is kicking my butt also!!

GG - so exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly and can't wait to hear about your baby's arrival!

AFM, I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea and am seeing my doctor about it tomorrow. My reflux cough is also really bad (bizarrely I don't get any heartburn with it!). Does anybody have any advice on either of these? I feel like I'm just a mad woman with strange pregnancy symptoms that nobody else gets - and I'm tired after the disrupted sleep and worried about how it might be affecting my baby. Bah.
    I am right with you Z on the mad woman part.......this pg has been so different in symptoms I am having I think it is all in my head!! Even after talking with the Dr yesterday about them I really felt crazy! Oh well just 11 more weeks to go.....lord I hope I can make it!!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A couple of photos from our 3D scan today! We didn't get a great look at her face because she was using the cord as a cushion. She's head down with her bum at the top of my tummy but she's completely doubled over with her toes by her ears!

2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cute, Z!!! She's just adorable!!! Can't wait to see pics once she's Earthside
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great pics Z! She is so cute!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cute scans Z
    how exciting, i dont think you can EVER get sick of seeing ultrasound pics.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorgeous pics, Z! I've never had a 3d scan before, but I'm definitely getting one this pregnancy since it's my last.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, tried to get on yest to wish u a good scan, damn laptop! But saw ur Fb pics this morning. She's a cutie.... how sweet she's all curled up. It's so diff to the usual NHS scans, I loved mine and wish I had the chance to get one with the boys. Was thinking of u yest and ds3, bet he was fab, no accidents? Twin 1 was using my placenta as a pillow!! funny. x

Mocha, I got worried yest the babies were quieter, twin 1 usually moves like mad, but is quieter these past few days and twin 2 doing all the moving. They are lying cephalic (twin 1) and transverse/oblique (twin 2) and I worry I can't feel twin 1move as much as it used too. Kept reminding myself, they are over 3lbs now and space is getting more limited!! They will sleep more too. I do feel them move, just not as much. So difficult trying to think are they both moving????

Off shopping today, have let my cupboards run almost empty! damn...did online grocery shopping the other week, but didn't like it...gonna do it once babies are here, but for now I will go while I still can!

Have a great day x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - I know how you feel about worrying and trying to figure out who's moving and how often, but I think that's one of the reasons you get so many scans in a twin pregnancy - to take out some of that guesswork and put your mind at ease. When's your next scan?

it gets really hard for twins to move the further along you get. I remember that by the end the movements were small and not nearly as frequent as earlier on. There just simply isn't enough room in there for 2 once they get big!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, your so right and it's nice to see someone else agree with me, so I don't think I'm a paranoid woman! lol

My next scan is on the 6th March, so just over a week. Felt both babies move today, so feel relieved. x

Wow, ur 11wks now! Did u book ur scan? x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast