Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha! It's nice to be back but I've been working my tail off trying to get the house tidied, purged, cleaned and readied for baby. I have freezer meals to make, stuff to order, crafts to make....I'm going to busy until I give birth! LOL

About the "ordering" part...Is this not the sweetest thing ever?
    Baby Flower Headband Newborn Headband by BellaFleurBoutique

I've been looking for newborn photoprops and I have to stop myself from ordering all of the cute little headbands...This kid better come out without a willy! LOL

Z- I'm so sorry your little munchkin is all over the place..is she getting back into a good place yet?

xoxo Talk soon!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM I love that headband. I may have to order one I have already ordered one headband and 2 hats. I have never had the pretty newborn pics taken, but I really want to this time. It's just a matter of finding the right headband and clothing or cover up.

I have not posted much lately because there hasn't been much going on. I am scrambling to get things in order at work. I am a teacher so I have to plan for my sub when I am gone. After today I only have 5 more weeks until I take off work, so I am really excited and ready for the break. Then I will have some time to spend with my other two kids before the baby comes.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=DoulaMama;143537]Z- I'm so sorry your little munchkin is all over the place..is she getting back into a good place yet?
    QUOTE]

Do you know, I have absolutely no idea! I suspect she's still breech based on the kicks but I can't feel a thing myself! I had started to do some daily balancing exercises but I've pulled some muscles in my chest now and I really don't need to be obsessing about chest pains with all the breathing/heart stuff I've had going on so for now I'm just chilling. It's early days anyway!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah! You have tons of time for her to get into a great birthing position It's just not very nice to have them breech if it's causing you issues I'm sorry about the chest issues on top of everything! That really sucks
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Oh yeah! You have tons of time for her to get into a great birthing position It's just not very nice to have them breech if it's causing you issues I'm sorry about the chest issues on top of everything! That really sucks
    I've been feeling lots of kicks at the top of my tummy tonight so hopefully she may have moved afterall! I'm sure she'll be turning somersaults for the next 3 months though
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG doula that is sooooo cute, if i ever have a girl im going to have a room full of stuff like that!!!
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats good Z.
    i have a head under my ribs ATM...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm going insane. I feel like I can't get enough breath in all the time but I'm pretty sure a lot of it is psychological - you know how the more you think about your breathing the more you breathe funny?! I'm trying to put it out of my mind but not succeeding. When I go to bed at night I imagine I can hardly breathe and I have to open the window and take big gulps of air to feel better. I'm pretty sure I'm nothing more than a little breathless and that it's perfectly normal. I am doing a really weird thing when I'm dropping off and I wake myself up kind of grunting while I'm breathing and I'm not imagining that. I did it on the sofa last night and DH woke me up to check I was ok!

I've stopped taking my pre natal vitamin as it's possible that the B vitamins were causing my heartbeat issue. I will buy some Vitamin D and possibly some Iron but I was wondering if there's anything more natural I can take to help me feel more spritely and to relax more! Doula - any ideas?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, just catching up. You really have had a rotten time!! Is your Haemoglobin ok? It can make u breathless and lightheaded and a list of other symptoms! When was it last checked? Mine was 8.9 (low) when I was breathless and I have a baby breech and 1 ceph, so my breechy baby batters my ribs too! Hope they keep a close eye on you. x

Hello to everyone else, been AWOL a few days, just so tired and TONS going on trying to sell this house, every room causes a new prob! Hope ur all well? Not long now Doula and lobella? I think time flying by....I'm 28wks now! Mocha and Dannikins ,hope u both keeping well? Sorry if missed anyone.

You might think I am mad......but, has anyone ever experienced a 'clicking' or 'popping' sound from their bumps??? I must hear it about 6 times a day, thought at first it was my poor old back, but googled it and read women being told it's the babies moving! Sometimes I hear it when they move, sometimes when I am at rest (that's why I thought it was my spine creaking). Not concerened, just confused! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I've ever heard a clicking sound, Inglewood. That's very strange, but also pretty cool that you can hear them.....

I'm doing well. I'm 9 weeks today, so in 2 weeks I'll be at the point I was when I had my m/c. I had an u/s this week and got to see the heartbeat, so it's made me more hopeful things might turn out ok this time. Now I'm just biding time until my 12 week u/s...in the meantime I just got my new cheapie doppler in the mail so I have a new toy to play with .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast