Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, lovely u had a scan to see hearbeat! 2wks is not long to wait either. Gosh, 9wks already! I think everyone pg's are going so fast! I have 8wks to go! Ok, I'm going 4wks early, but still, seemed ages to wait till this point and now I'm here I'm beginning to worry a bit more as each week passes! Take care. Glad ur doing well. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't remember - are you going to try for a vaginal birth, or do you have a scheduled c-section?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I don't remember - are you going to try for a vaginal birth, or do you have a scheduled c-section?
    Planned C-section. The Consultant recommended it, although has left it up to me, she's lovely. Both boys were section's, so don't really fancy a Vag birth first time with twins!! Find out on 21st Feb my section date. Excited to know when my babies birthday will be!
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the feather flower headband! I'm gonna try to make one! They are just gorgeous...or I may be lazy and buy one. I really need to start nesting soon! I have about 4 weeks left but I'm still fighting this bad cold, sinus infection, strep throat, horrible sciatic nerve issues and just this morning woke up with pink eye! I just wanna enjoy these last few weeks
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're poorly Glittergirl. How many weeks do you have left? It can't be many! It's going to start getting busy around here soon with you, DM, Lobella and Inglewood due so soon - I've probably missed somebody too!

Inglewood - I have no idea what my hoemoglobin levels are (I know I spelt that wrong but I can't be bothered to check!). You don't get a midwife appointment at all between 16 weeks and 28 weeks which seems an incredible amount of time. I was going to buy some Spatone anyway just in case that's an issue but I haven't seen it in the shops since I've been looking!

I started knitting today - trying to keep busy and distracted! It's been lovely actually because my nan taught me to knit and she died 2 years ago so it feels like a connection to her. I'm amazed that I remember how to do it :-) I'm just praticing at the moment but then I hope to knit the baby some booties and maybe a hat.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive started nesting already!
    its going to be a long few months...lol
    im constantly making sure everything is perfect, the covers on the lounge suite are the biggest pain in the butt, i seem to be straightening them all day long, everytime someone sits on it im fixing it again, im going to send myself mad!

Z i cant knit to save myself....lol.. but i can crochet , im making a blanket atm, i have made one for each of the boys when i was pregnant, i think its a nice thing to give them when they are older and having kids of their own.
    i do a little bit every night after the kids have gone to bed.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!

Z- I second GG's suggestion. I would definitely see what your iron levels are at because that sounds like lack of iron or lack of B vits. Flouradix has lots of both of those things and I find I feel WAY better after a month on it. It could just be good ole pregnancy kicking your butt but usually it's something lacking in your diet if all else appears to be ok. Is your blood pressure on the low end of normal? Mine is and I find I get knackered easily and out of breath after just one flight of stairs. I also find it's hard to get a full breath in too near the end of pregnancy and with this one I am really carrying higher than the boys...so strange!

GG- So exciting that you have so little time left!!! With Charlie arriving(3Pink1Blue's little guy) it seems like it won't be long before ELP, Begonia and you have your baby's!!!I'm freaking out about only having 9+ weeks....I've been getting a ton of stuff finished but I still have freezer meals etc and I dread making them....ugh. I like it once they're done...but making them sucks! Too bad we can't eat fabric....LOL

Mocha- SO EXCITING!!! I'm so happy that you saw a little heartbeat at your u/s You must feel very relieved!

Talk soon ladies!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, when do u see the midwife next? I would insist they take ur Haemoglobin levels! Really surprised with ur symptoms they didn't! I had bloods done at 7wks at my book-in appt and then when I was at the clinic at 24wks they couldn't find my bloods from around 18wks, I told them they weren't done and apparently they should of been!!!! Regardless of twin pg or not, they should of been done around then and missed!!! So maybe urs have been missed too, so I would insist for sure. I take Sytron which is prescibed, but my SIL works as a midwives support and tells me Asda, Tesco and Boots have Spatone and they recommend all their pg ladies to take it, wish I knew that b4 my levels dropped so low! I have felt so crpa, tires, breathless and awful. Since stopping the Iron tabs my chest pains/oesphageal spasms aren't so bad, but maybe I should of been taking spatone! I couldn't take the pregnacare as it made me so sick!! even tried a herbal kind which made me even worse! Think it's folic acid and iron together that irritates my tummy! Hope ur better soon!

I was lying last night and that clicking/popping noise was so loud. Dh says it can't be the babies through layers of skin, fluid etc.... but must say it's kinna worrying me now! Will tell my Midwife on wed at the doctors, but she seems a kinna new midwife! Will mention it at clinic a wk on tues to the consultant too.

GG, sorry to hear ur having a poorly last few wks hope u get better soon.

Dannikins, Z and Mocha, wish I could crochet, knit or even sew a half decent item! I can hem trousers and sew buttons...that's my lot! But with girls coming I want to try and learn, too busy now with the house going up for sale, but maybe once babies here and I can squeeze some time with my MIL (lives 2hrs away tho) as she was a seamstress and can make anything! She makes Scottish craft items for a very impt visitor place in scotland...she's that good!

Have a good weekend xx
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - With my youngest I heard that clicking noise all the time and my OB said it was common.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My bloods are due to be taken at 28 weeks again so not long to wait and I'll take the Spatone anyway. I'm not going to take anything with B vitamins in it because I think they may have been contributing to the ectopic heartbeat and that's why I stopped taking my prenatal. My blood pressure is on the low side of normal and I'm also carrying much higher than I did with the boys! I felt much better yesterday so hopefully it'll last

ELP and Begonia! Who's first?!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast