Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Lol Glittergirl, it's such an effort with such a powerful cough not to a) wet myself b)fart or c) throw up - particularly tricky at work!!
    Pregnancy is so glamorous, isn't it??
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, after lots of ladies told me about their experiences with at-home dopplers, I bought a cheapie one off ebay. I started checking for the heartbeat at 9 weeks, knowing it was really early, but hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones. Well...I heard the heartbeat this morning, at 9 weeks 4 days!!! It was such a beautiful sound! It ranged from about 169-172. I'm so glad I can have this extra bit of reassurance as I wait for my 12 week scan.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, that's lovely Mocha! Not long until you reach that magic 12 week mark, I'm so happy everything seems to be going well for you How are you feeling?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling pretty good. No nausea unless I let myself get too hungry - no danger of that since I eat CONSTANTLY

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, u made me laugh too!! Like me going to collect my 'jock strap type thingy' for my varicose veins in my un-metionables!!! lol

Saw the midwife today, so said the clicking noise I hear is 'hiccups'.....don't believe that!!

Hope ur all well? Mocha, fab news about doppler!! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Inglewood, I have never heard of anyone being able to hear hiccups. That's strange.

How exciting Mocha! I have never used an at home doppler before.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    So, after lots of ladies told me about their experiences with at-home dopplers, I bought a cheapie one off ebay. I started checking for the heartbeat at 9 weeks, knowing it was really early, but hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones. Well...I heard the heartbeat this morning, at 9 weeks 4 days!!! It was such a beautiful sound! It ranged from about 169-172. I'm so glad I can have this extra bit of reassurance as I wait for my 12 week scan.
    So glad to hear that you found the heartbeat! It's pretty exciting hey?! I had a doppler for my first pregnancy and it really put my mind at ease until I could feel the baby regularly. Baby's heart rate is just perfect too!! xo

Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Z, u made me laugh too!! Like me going to collect my 'jock strap type thingy' for my varicose veins in my un-metionables!!! lol

Saw the midwife today, so said the clicking noise I hear is 'hiccups'.....don't believe that!!

Hope ur all well? Mocha, fab news about doppler!! x
    Strange...that doesn't sound quite right....LOL I would say it's most likely ligaments stretching and rubbing off your pelvis(I have this happen with my knee and you can hear the clicking sounds). I'm also sure that my little girl rubs her limbs together and it makes a funny popping sound inside of me. Not only that, it's like she has seizures sometimes! My first did this too and it scared the crap out of me! It was/is like I had/have Thumper(the rabbit from Bambi...in case you're wondering WTH I'm talking about )in my uterus!

I'm starting to slow down the nesting now...thank goodness! I'm sore and tired.... So now I just boss my hubby around and tell him what to clean or do...it's great!! LOL He's left for another 2 weeks for work so it's been tough here for the past few days The first week is rough without him. He has one more tour before I'm due and then he's home for a month(working close by) before he has to leave again. I hope this baby is easy....

I'm slowly working through the to-do list...getting the last few supplies, buying needed items for baby, the last of the cloth dipes etc.
    I've been having weird birth dreams this time around. Most of them have been solo birth dreams....which isn't really what I have been planning.... I do want my hubby and friend there in the room, and hopefully my mom with the kids, but it's almost like my subconscious is telling me that it's just too many people. I wake up, feel crampy, go to the loo, have my water break on the toilet and then squat down in the dark and push my baby out...all the while my hubby is sleeping 15 feet from me! I can't say I would complain if this is the way it's supposed to be but I'm really hoping to be in the tub again and have hubby there to see his first daughter come into the world I guess we'll see in 9 or so weeks!!! Holy Shnikeys!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek Doula - I love it when I get to be 30something weeks pregnant, it feels like the final countdown then Every time I read about your to-do lists and your nesting I think I should probably have a similar list - but I just don't! I have a list of things to buy but that's different This morning I was on Ebay and I bought several little dresses on a whim! Perhaps I'll start feeling that way inclined at some point down the line but at the moment I'm quite happy to slob around and do the bare minimum ihousework wise!

I've had the week off work this week and we've been home all week because I've been potty training DS3. It's actually been quite nice and we've had a few visitors so that has broken it up a bit. DS3 has been a superstar - yesterday was day 3 and he was clean and dry all day! A few accidents today but it's been super exciting and busy because his cousins came to play. Tomorrow he's going to his childminder and I'm going to take DS1 and DS2 out somewhere. I'm not looking forward to going back to work and school at all! But yipee - no nappies for around 3 months for me
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - you're smart to do the potty training now. With my boys, I waited until too close to baby time, so although one of them one completely trained by his third birthday (all my kids are late potty trainers), they reverted back to diapers full time once ds3 was born a month later. I had 3 in diapers!!! The amount of trash going out the door each week was insane! The only good that came of it was it was what made me switch to cloth - I was ashamed at how many diapers I was putting into landfill, started to research cloth options, and by the time ds3 was one month old I had him in cloth full time. I never looked back. I can't wait until I can start buying cloth diapers for this wee one...hopefully in girly prints this time!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z im in the middle of toilet training my 3rd too.
    hes just turned 3.
    he has good days and bad days....
    he went though a phase where he thought it was funny to do it in his pants....drove me insane...

i just really want him trained before the baby comes, because i really dont want 3 still in nappies.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast