Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate FEBRUARY CHIT CHAT!!

Hello Girls! Thought I'd start us a new thread

How is everyone? I'm doing really well 29 weeks today!! Dealing with some annoying pregnancy stuff like leg cramps at night and some lower back ache. I've upped my cal/mag and my banana consumption so I hope the leg cramps bugger off...they hurt!!! I have to go see my chiro soon too.

I'm really excited about this weekend! I leave on Friday to go to Galliano Island(a small island off the coast of Vancouver Island) for 4 days...with NO CHILDREN! I'm spending the weekend with my very dear friend(the one that's flying out and being here for my birth). I'm just so excited!

I managed to go crazy on the weekend and rearranged my bedroom, organized/washed my baby clothes, sewed a few items, washed all the covers for my bouncy seat/swing, and purchased some more newborn outfits The nesting is finally starting to hit me!! Yay!! The only thing that sucks about it is that it comes in spurts and I do way too much in one day...and then I suffer for a few days from major lower back pain

So what about you guys? Anything exciting???
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We need to see pics of all the cute things you're knitting for Felina!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well all good here 34 weeks by the Dr's dates! Had a midwife app today and measured 33cm so am really pleased at that as I've been dreading delivering a baby 'Shamoo' lol!! Plus I managed to get DH's tax return to the accountant yesterday which could/should have been in any time since Apr '10 with yesterday being the last day but at least its in right

Have a great vaca DM!! Completely envious xxxx And do post some pics of your knitting for us, I am extremely uncreative and will again be completely envious of your accomplishments!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone

Doing good here too, though I feel like I should be more than 24 weeks - time is dragging now!!

My pelvic/hip pain pretty much disappeared as quickly as it came which was very odd but I'm not complaining. Baby Eliza is very active which is lovely. Every now and again I have to remind myself to pay more attention to it all because I won't be doing it again. I just went to the toilet and noticed that I have a spot on my calf which feels really bruised (there's nothing there to see) and now I'm paranoid that it's a DVT - I think I'm becoming neurotic!

I discovered the Marie Mongan Hypnobirthing book on my shelf (I really don't recall buying it but obviously I did!). DM - you mentioned that you had a course or something at home. What is yours exactly? I figure it's about time to start thinking positive thoughts and all that ...

K x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls! Sounds like everyone is doing great! I got my blood/bile results and everything is normal! I'm now 34 weeks and it's getting closer and closer. I have had so much fun going through all the fancy dresses and blankets and bows. I keep having to open the closet and look at them--I just can't believe it!
    DM your vacation sounds amazing! I haven't done too much nesting yet which is not normal for me. Ever since the lowT diet to sway pink I feel like I don't have the crazy drive I used to have to make sure everything is perfect. I don't clean obsessively like I used to. I guess it's good and bad huh? I need to get to it though, not much time left!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will chime in here for a bit.
    Well 26 weeks today I believe and I am so over being prego already!! This little boy is so way more active than his brothers were.....95% of the time I feel like he is just doing sumersalts in my tummy...very loppy sumersalts! My legs ache my back hurts and my hip is killing me most days. I keep telling myself just a few more months thats it.......but it doesn't seem to be working!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. I am 28 weeks today. I feel pretty good, except for ankle and feet swelling and being tired. I have been nesting for like two months already I had to rearrange my daughters closet and put a dresser in it, since one dresser will not be enough for two girls. I just bought the carseat, since I got rid of my infant carriers and I ordered a crib. I am trying to stop and enjoy the pregnancy also since this will be my last.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats everyone doing about infant car seats? I am thinking not to get a whole travel system, instead get a stroller frame to attach the infant car seat to when I'm running quick errands in and out of stores etc. I don't need another stroller since i have one from ds3 that is good for when they are about 6 months old and I have my double stroller which is still in great shape for places we do lots of walking such as the zoo or disneyland. Anyone have experience with stroller frames? I'm also going to start doing some serious looking at the carriers as I think I will be carrying this baby on me a lot! The only other thing I may need is one of those breathing monitors. Anyone use one before? I have never used one on any of my kids but I hear lots of moms rave how much piece of mind they have when they put their babies to sleep. We always co-sleep but I may just try keeping baby next to me in a bassinet.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that was a thoroughly crap day!

I went to see two doctors about my sore leg. Last night I was told probably a muscle strain but the pain got worse over night and I barely slept from worry. This morning I went back to the doctor and had a blood test which didn't rule out a DVT so I was sent to the hospital with a suspected DVT. At this point I was convinced I would probably die and I was a wreck! Thankfully, the ultrasound showed no DVT. My leg is still really hurting but I'm so grateful it's not that. I need a stiff drink - I'll have to get DH to drink it for me!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everyone is getting so close to due dates now...

not much to report here, bub had shifted, so my sciatica isnt as bad now, but im getting so short of breath so easily now.
    im getting kicks in my side now instead of my lower tummy.

just the last few days, started getting horrible leg cramps.....
    especially of a night, waking up with them....uggghh
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast