Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am counting the days until April also We actually had a date night on Friday night. My son's karate class had a parents night out night where you pay, basically for babysitting, while you go out. It was so nice to go out for dinner without the kids. We don't do that often enough.

Wow Inglewood you are so close! Do you have everything ready for the twins arrival? I am pretty ready, but everyday I think of something else that I need to do before she comes.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so not ready! I keep thinking 8 weeks is a long time but I guess it's going to fly by!

I said to DH last night we must arrange for a babysitter so we can go out for a meal before the baby arrives

I have a poorly little DS2. I think he's had tonsilitis and whilst he doesn't have any real symptoms any more, no temperature or anything, he's so exhausted. He went to my mum's while I was at work today and did nothing but sit and watch telly, then he fell asleep on the sofa when we got home and is still there. I've never known him sleep so much! Oh hang on, he's waking up now!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! Just checking in to see if there is any baby news! I've been sleep deprived and trying to entertain my poor boys during the day since they have been on a 2 week spring break. I feel bad cause I haven't been able to really take them anywhere since I don't want the baby out and about--afraid she may get sick since flu season has really picked up here. Luckily many friends have invited the boys over for play dates or birthdays and luckily they go back to school tomorrow. Anyway, thinking of all of you and your babies that will soon be arriving! I'm so tired but feel so blessed to have another baby--I didn't realize how much I miss the new born phase. Just enjoy your last few weeks--I already miss being pregnant--I guess it's cause this was the last for me--so I'm trying to enjoy these new born sleepless nights as much as possible cause this too will end
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to hear everything is well GG! I too enjoy the first newborn weeks and prefer to bunker down and stay close to home - but more difficult with the older children!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love those early days with a newborn too! I feel so honoured I'm going to get to experience that again. Enjoy, GG!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its so exciting, time has really flown by!!!

i have to go in to the ward later and have another check up, i had my regular check up on monday, but i woke up yesterday with these nasty lumpy bruises on the back of my leg, its quite tender, and my leg feels kinda funny, with numb patches on my calf, so they want to check for DVT.

other than that everything is good, and i have started getting the baby stuff sorted...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everything's ok - keep us posted, dannikins!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies......looks like just 6 more weeks for myself. Which will most like feel like it is dragging on forever!! But that always seems to be the way the last few weeks go...at least for me they do.
    I had posted on my FB page yesterday that it felt like forever and with this stupid diet I am on made it seem worse....but I had one friend comment that I can't change what I started so I need to just think positive and move on. Now I know she meant well and all but.....my god can't I vent to my friends and family anymore!!! She has one child and I have 3 (going on 4) and she doesn't have to deal with this pg and all my boys and family stuff too. Sorry it just irrated me a bit and I felt like I couldn't vent it out without being told to suck it up.
    So as for this diet it sucks ladies.....and I mean bad......I craving things so bad. Some nights I lay awake thinking about food....or if I am asleep I am dreaming about. I have another Dr. appt. Monday and an appt. with the nutritionist.....my Dr. could tell I was really trying to get my numbers down last monday.....but they are still all over the place. I am beginning to see that I can't eat any starches and the other day I eat a small apple and it sent my numbers way over. So looks like fruit is out too. Problem with that is the starches and fruits are what giving you a certain amount of what should be healthy carbs to help with energy....and fruit of course is healthy for vitamins etc. So oddly enough I can eat the same thing for lunch everyday and my numbers are high one day fine the next....and the other day (this was way weird) I ate breakfast and 1 hour later my blood sugar was 127 (great) and i got dressed and headed out the door to my appts for the day.....one hour after I tested 127...we stopped for lunch before my 1oclock appt and then 2oclock appt. I tested before I ate lunch and my blood sugar was 136..and I had nothing to eat after my 127 number! Crazy I tell ya CRAZY!!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, i had some bloods done to check my blood count, and have to wear compression stockings.
    and i have to back early next week to see if its resolving itself.
    they also told me to take ibuprofen, which im not too keen on....but if the OB recommends it then it cant be bad , right?
    even though they dont recommend it in the last 3 months of pregnancy, i guess a couple days at 30 weeks would be safe?

they said if it gets any worse pain wise, or if the bruising gets bigger, i have to go straight back in.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess - so sorry you're going through that! And OF COURSE you should be allowed to vent! Your friend's comment would have annoyed me too.

Dannikins - i took ibuprofen for almost a week when I was about 30 weeks pregnant with ds3. In my case it was because I was in a lot of pain with an ear infection and got confused about what I was allowed to take. Everything turned out ok - my mws said they worry more if you're. Lose to delivery because it can cause bleeding issues. I hope you feel better soon!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast