Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow everyone is getting so close, looking forward to seeing some pics of the new bubbas...
    im 27 weeks...time has flown by, i guess it will slow down and drag on now....lol
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Hi Glittergirl, I asked a question about ICP in pregnancy the other day and i got put onto the january chat thread where you had symptoms.. Just woundering how you went with your blood test? Did you end up having icp? Reason I ask is I had it with my first and only pregnancy and i am worried to get it again.. Have you had it before?
    Hi Pinkin, I actually ended up not having it. I had the itchy feet and sometimes my palms itched but I went in for blood work and everything was fine. It felt like the results took forever to come in but my SIL had the same exact symptoms and her blood work came back fine so that put my mind at ease that just because I had those symptoms doesn't necessarily mean that's what it is (and I still have itchy feet--I keep a foot file near my bed ). But yeah I was worried cause my doc also thought that's what it was. Hope everything goes fine with you--good luck!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh your very lucky you had a clear blood test! And thanks for answering! I sure hope i dont get it again.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will post pics if this little lady decides to show up. So glad she didn't come early cause I was waiting for my mom--she's here now so that put my mind at ease that we will have a sitter in the middle of the night if I have to go in. I'd hate to call my sisters or friends if it's that late in the night. But I think our little girl will come in the next week or so--DH is guessing thurs. I did have a little bit of bloody show this morning, but who know. Ok I'll update you all and can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing....we're all super close to having our little babies soon! I'm just going crazy trying to get everything done, like the kids school stuff, field trip forms filled out, making sure they get their school projects and homework done just in case I'm not around a for a couple of days to help them.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Oh your very lucky you had a clear blood test! And thanks for answering! I sure hope i dont get it again.
    I hope so too--did they have to induce you? it seemed like it's not that unusual to get but when I brought it up to the nurse who answered my call she acted like I was weird for even calling in about itchy feet. I had to tell her that I googled it and that's when she actually talked to my doctor who told me to just go to the hospital to get the blood work. And at the hospital they looked kind of weird at me that I'm coming in to get blood work for that done.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah well it started for me about 35 weeks along and at night and morning the soles of my feet and my hands were soo itchy and felt hot ( no Rash) then it went to my legs still no rash but i couldnt stop scartching i was miserable then it went all over even my eye balls were itchy!! I had bad headaches and upper stomach pain. I told the midwife about my hands and feet at the time and she said make sure you tell the dr as i was going in to see him next annnd i forgot to mention it with everything else going on. So it got worse and i finally told him and got a blood test at his rooms and he ended up calling me at home on a friday night telling me that if anything gets worse i am to go straight to hospital , My bile acid count was high .. I got induced on the monday on my due date.. I just remember it was horrible those last 5 weeks i wouldnt look forward to that again.. So I pray i dont get it not so much for my sake either its not safe for the baby
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    I will post pics if this little lady decides to show up. So glad she didn't come early cause I was waiting for my mom--she's here now so that put my mind at ease that we will have a sitter in the middle of the night if I have to go in. I'd hate to call my sisters or friends if it's that late in the night.
    That's one of my big stresses too. We don't have any family in town and my Mom lives a 4 hour drive away. I have friends who'd be willing to come if I needed them in the middle of the night, but they all work and have kids of their own, so I feel it would be a huge imposition. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if I should just plan to go to the hospital on my own and leave dh home with the kids if my Mom can't get here on time to watch them.

I'm glad your Mom's there now!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! March already! WOW!

GG, so excited for you...any day really!!! Glad ur mum is here

Mocha, wed isn't long now.... Fx for that nub shot!

DM, my SPD is getting bad now too and my back. With both babies being around 4lbs, I feel full term, like I should give birth now and I'm only 31+4! Can't wait till your little lady here and to hear ur Dh's reaction, well done for keeping it a secret! admire you. x

I have a scan tom and Fx finally get my section date. Feeling so so tired, i mean REALLY shockingly tired. don't ever remember it being so bad before in pg. Have a sinus infection which won't be helping, but have so much to do to get this house finished and nice for babies that I really wish I wasn't as exhausted! Enough of my woes.....

Hope ur all well? Thinking of u all. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - I feel knackered reading your post, you must be so ready for those girlies to arrive now. FX for a date tomorrow so you can start a proper countdown, might give you a bit of a lift!

Mocha - I have images of DH being in the car in the hospital carpark with the boys when I'm in labour too. I just hope I get some warning that labour is on its way as I always have done in the past so I can make arrangements in time!

GG - SO excited, can't wait to 'meet' her!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - those last 2 months or so of a twin pregnancy are tough! By 30 weeks I was easily the size of a 9 month pregnant woman, and my babies still had TONS of growing to do. My belly just kept getting bigger and bigger, and often I felt like a beached whale - getting up out of a chair...or heaven forbid, trying to roll over in bed was a nightmare by the end! I couldn't believe how much easier my singleton pregnancy was in comparison afterwards.You're off work now, right? I went off at 30 weeks, which was nice - especially since they were my fist kids, so I could actually use the time off to relax and focus on growing nice, big babies.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast