Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look great DM. I love the carseat cover. I have been debating about buying one of those. I did not have one with my other 2, but I am considering it for this one. Unfortunately I can't sew or I would make one myself

Z I hope all goes well with your heart monitor. A friend of mine had to use one of those a few years ago, but fortunately all turned out fine.

Mocha my husband has never gotten up to help with any baby stuff at night. I have a friend whose husband gets up and changes the baby's diaper and then brings the baby in to be nursed. I guess I should have trained mine better
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure my husband thinks the biggest benefit of me breastfeeding our children is that he doesn't have to wake up during the night! If he changed the baby's nappy he'd only come and ask me a dozen questions about how to do it anyhow so it's much easier just to do it myself! He does other stuff instead though so I really don't mind. He'll do most of the looking after of the older children when the baby arrives and take them out for lots of walks so I can rest and he's pretty good at doing the washing and ironing - he does the boys' school uniforms every morning

Thanks lobella x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lobella - yeah, I always tell people you can't teach old dogs - or old husbands - new tricks. I should have gotten out the whip and made him help back when my twins were born, but I didn't. Now it's too late. It didn't help that with ds3 I used cloth diapers - he had a perfect excuse not to help with diapering since he had no idea how to use them! He'll be even worse with this little girl because not only will she be in cloth too, but she'll have confusing girly bits he'll be afraid to clean!

Z - my dh is like that too the odd time he changes a diaper. If (heaven forbid) there's a poop, it's like a major emergency. He starts calling from the nursery for me to bring plastic bags, etc. and often dumps ds into a bath to clean because he finds wiping the poop so daunting. Um...I clean 1-2 poops a day and can do it blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That cracked me up Mocha, my DH is exactly the same shouting for the bags etc!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have officially dropped, here is a pic from thismorning 33 weeks.
    even done it bare belly so you can see it properly.
    back fat and stretchmarks included.....

2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia, I can tell the difference, some people that visit struggle to.....inc my parents!! lol But DD2 has a rounder face and lighter hair (or less of it!).

Did post a pic for a while then removed it, will do it again sometime I see ur all online. x

Hope ur all well? xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're on the April chat thread now Hope you are well too!! Good to "see" you on here!!
    xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829