Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,

I haven't been around much lately but I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. We are all so close to meeting our new babies! Time is flying.

GG- hope you have a great delivery. Can't wait to see pics of your new little one. You must be getting so excited now!

Mocha - glad to hear things are going well and your little bean is looking great. Did you get a nub picture?

Ingel - I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Big hugs to you - carrying two babies at once must be so physically difficult. Hope you are able to take it easy and relax these days.

Dannikins - Are you still team green? Any gut feelings about gender? Is this pregnancy similar/different from your others?

Zanacal - How are you feeling? You should be almost 30 weeks now too, right?

DG- Hope you are feeling better. What have you been sewing/making for your little one? Any pics you can share?

I have been doing well but have a bad cold at the moment. I have started shopping and may have gone a little overboard as I now have a half closet full of little girly things. I have gained 30 pounds now from my lowest swaying weight which feels like so much! How are the rest of you doing with gaining weight after swaying? I am feeling so huge and I still have 10 weeks to go! It seems you do show much more with subsequent babies. (I never had much of a bump with my first as I'm fairly tall).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedledeedum View Post
    Mocha - glad to hear things are going well and your little bean is looking great. Did you get a nub picture?
    Nice to hear from you, tweedle! My scan's tomorrow morning, and I'll be 12w4d, so I'm hoping for a nub shot .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI all,

Got my section date today!! 3rd April!! 4wks today.... not long!!! eek!

Hope ur all well, Mocha so excited for u tom. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - so soon, Inglewood!!! Why are they doing it so early? Here in Canada they generally wait until 38 weeks to deliver twins. Is it because you've already had more than one c-section?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Inglewood - that's so soon

Hi Tweedle! Sorry you have a cold, there is so much going around at the moment it seems. I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. I'm 29 weeks tomorrow and 30 weeks feels like a bit of a landmark - the beginning of the final countdown - so I'm glad I'm nearly there!!

I signed up for a hypnobirthing class today. It's 2 Saturday mornings in April and DH will come to one of those as we can't get a babysitter for the other. I'm a bit worried about how seriously he'll take it (or we'll get the giggles together!) but I do feel that I need him to know what I'm trying to do so he can help when I begin to lose the plot (which will inevitably happen!!).
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,

I haven't been around much lately but I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. We are all so close to meeting our new babies! Time is flying.

GG- hope you have a great delivery. Can't wait to see pics of your new little one. You must be getting so excited now!

Ingel - I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Big hugs to you - carrying two babies at once must be so physically difficult. Hope you are able to take it easy and relax these days.

Dannikins - Are you still team green? Any gut feelings about gender? Is this pregnancy similar/different from your others?

Zanacal - How are you feeling? You should be almost 30 weeks now too, right?

DG- Hope you are feeling better. What have you been sewing/making for your little one? Any pics you can share?

I have been doing well but have a bad cold at the moment. I have started shopping and may have gone a little overboard as I now have a half closet full of little girly things. I have gained 30 pounds now from my lowest swaying weight which feels like so much! How are the rest of you doing with gaining weight after swaying? I am feeling so huge and I still have 10 weeks to go! It seems you do show much more with subsequent babies. (I never had much of a bump with my first as I'm fairly tall).
    i dont really have any idea....
    with the others i "knew" they were boys.
    even when i was thinking they may be girls, by the time i was 16 weeks the intuition kicked in and i just knew they were boys.
    this time im all over the place, some days i think girl, some days i think boy, some days i dont think anything.
    i have no idea!!!!

i guess its harder to trust your instincts when you have so much going on in your head.
    im not sure whats intuition, whats desire, and whats me preparing my self for blue, i have all 3 going on, and they counter act each other.....
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Lobella, that's such a gorgeous photo. Love it!

GG - you're so close, eek! I hope everything goes smoothly, can't wait to hear your little girl has arrived

DM - not long for you either. I'm sorry you're in so much pain, that's rough. Good job you had your nesting spurt early on!
    Thanks Z I was told to wear an SI belt to help keep my hips together but as soon as I take it off, it hurts twice as bad so I'm not sure it's worth it My Chiro is trying to help me as much as she can but I guess they can't do too much at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Wow, GG - so close! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

Lobella - gorgeous pic. I'm going to get a 3d u/s for the first time this pregnancy too.

DM - I know I already said this elsewhere, but sorry you're suffering. I've been there, and it's no fun. Also, i can't believe you've kept the gender secret so long! I'd almost forgotten you weren't sharing the news then I saw your FB post asking people to guess the gender!
    Thanks Mocha! I have to keep the secret going! My hubby would be crushed if he found out that I knew...and I really want him to have that awesome moment at birth of finding out I think we'll get my oldest to take a peak with Daddy and announce it to everyone in the room. He wants to be there for the labour and birth again and I want him to be included in more this time He's pretty excited. I laughed so hard reading the responses on my FB post! 2 of the girls that replied already know I'm having a girl and were just playing along...LOL They're my closest friends and will take this secret to the grave...

I am so excited for your scan tomorrow!! You are penciled onto my calendar!! How that for stalk-arific!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Hi all! March already! WOW!

GG, so excited for you...any day really!!! Glad ur mum is here

Mocha, wed isn't long now.... Fx for that nub shot!

DM, my SPD is getting bad now too and my back. With both babies being around 4lbs, I feel full term, like I should give birth now and I'm only 31+4! Can't wait till your little lady here and to hear ur Dh's reaction, well done for keeping it a secret! admire you. x
    Thank you Ingle That's sweet I can't wait to see my little lady too! Although I'm having some anxiety that it's not a girl...crazy.....yes. I just can't help but think that the u/s tech screwed up and that my early shots were just hiding a penis. I wake up in a cold sweat sometimes. It's not nice I'm sorry to hear about your SPD It's horrible, hey? I had no idea that pubic pain could be this bad and basically make me look like I'm 90yo hobbling around. Mocha- if you're reading this....did it hurt in labour too? I'm so afraid I'll have debilitating pubic pain during labour I really hope that the back pain overpowers the pubic pain....never thought I'd say that
    I'm excited to hear about your little ones arrival! 4 weeks...that's crazy soon! I too am surprised they want them out that early. Are they in the same sac sharing a placenta? Are they giving you steroid shots? Sorry for the 20 questions..just nosey

I've been making stuff for everyone but me lately! LOL I'm just finishing up a carrier and then I'll be putting together a quilt. Once those 2 projects are finished I'll be starting on a quilt for this babe, plus I'm sewing some wool backed nursing pads, a few more wool pants for cloth diaper covers, and maybe a hat or two I've made quite a few things but they're boring....cloth wipes, receiving blankets, PP pads for me(we're a cloth using family).
    As for weight.....I've put on 21lbs so far. I'm hoping to keep it under 25 total but I'm a lot heavier than most here. I weigh just over 200lbs now... Yikes. I am 5'6" so I don't look that big but man, my thighs are LARGE! I've had kids so close together and it's really hard to get the weight off while nursing(and I've gotten pregnant with 2, 3 and 4 while nursing)so I'm hoping after #4 is here, I'll be able to try a little harder once the baby is 2yo or so.

I went a little crazy on Etsy buying girly headbands the other day....
    Here's what I bought
    Etsy Transaction - Shabby Chic Satin Fabric Floret Headband with Rhinestone Peek a Boo Embellishment and Peacock Plumage
    Etsy Transaction - Little lamb hat for spring newborn photos - optional bow or flower
    Etsy Transaction - Blush Magnolia Vintage Glam Headband
    Etsy Transaction - Penelope's Purple Flower Clip plus Glitter Headband
    Etsy Transaction - Chiffon Ruffle Bum Baby Bloomer diaper cover-Photo Prop- Choose One- 13 colors to choose from- - the ruffle bum cover
    Etsy Transaction - ALL 3 HAT PATTERNS (The Original Happy Elf Hat - The Tulip Top - The Tuffet Beanie) - the tulip top(top left hand corner- my mom is making it)
    Plus my mom is knitting a lacy purple wrap to go over baby for some photos I'm going a little crazy over here....LOL

So...for the ladies on their last baby...what will you do for birth control after baby comes? I'm seriously terrified of getting pregnant again and I'm pretty sure we've decided on DH getting a vas. but I don't know WHEN he should do it. I hope this doesn't come out wrong...but I'm always worried about SIDS and if that were to happen(God forbid) before DH had the procedure, we'd most likely try for another baby. So, in my mind the 1 year mark seems like the best time to do it. Sorry about the morbid part...

So, Z- have you decided for sure on your girls name? Is it Eliza Grace?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post

I am so excited for your scan tomorrow!! You are penciled onto my calendar!! How that for stalk-arific!!LOL

Mocha- if you're reading this....did it hurt in labour too? I'm so afraid I'll have debilitating pubic pain during labour I really hope that the back pain overpowers the pubic pain....never thought I'd say that
    Just 3 hours until my scan! I must say that the more I think about all the tests I'm getting today, the more nervous I'm getting. I opted for the triple screen, and now I'm worried I'll get a false positive (or worse, a true positive) and have to deal with an amnio, genetic counselling, etc. I just hate the fact that I have to wait until 15 weeks for the second part of the test. It's interesting, I've never worried about this stuff before - I've always announced to everyone I'm pregnant at 12 weeks, but this time I'm scared to until I get the results from those tests. Maybe it's because I'm older now (I'm 37), or maybe it's because that m/c made me feel more vulnerable. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm sorry the SPD is treating you so badly. I don't remember mine hurting in labour, but I think mine was a lot more mild than yours. I really hope it turns out ok for you .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Wow - so soon, Inglewood!!! Why are they doing it so early? Here in Canada they generally wait until 38 weeks to deliver twins. Is it because you've already had more than one c-section?
    Not sure really why before 36wks, maybe it suits the consultant? haven't seen her for weeks, just her registrar. Was told they are good sized around 3lbs 10oz and 3lbs 11oz, so by then they will be around 6lbs maybe??? Think they section twins at 36-37wks here (if needed, or prev section). To have steriods for 2 days before the birth.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM that is darling stuff that you got from etsy. I love that site. I have had the exact same thoughts about my husband getting a vasectomy. I worry about SIDS also and would try for another if anything happened. We will probably wait at least a year before he gets it done. I have always been happy on the pill because it makes my periods regular, light, and not painful so I will probably do that again.

Wow Mocha it's getting close! Hopefully you will get a great nub shot to obsess over.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast