Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to bust into this due date buddy group, but I agree about the vas. I think I'd wait too for a lil bit to make sure everything is OK. My DH already told me he would never get one done, so I'm not sure what we'll do for BC either, because I have issues with being on the pill. Has anyone tried the IUD that does not have hormones in it? I was thinking about that, but DH is like aganist everything (he's not religion, I dunno what his issue is...)

but I know now after this preg, I want at least a few years break. I'm sure not sure if we'll go for a 4th or not; it will depend on a lot of factors, if this is a girl or boy, our money situation in a few years, etc, my job, etc etc. I know if this one is another boy, it may tip me over the edge to try just one more time. If this one is a girl, I may be done for good. I'll be 34 next month, and I know that's still young, but my weight is pretty heavy atm, and I'd like to just slow down after I have this 3rd and enjoy my kids and get my weight under control. (I'm 5 foot 7 and 197 lbs)

Love hearing from you ladies who are so close to having your babies! I remember now the horrid back pain with DS2 as he was a big baby (9 lbs) and the way he was in my uterus always killed my lower back. I so feel for you ladies!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - I'm around 210lb now, yikes! I've been eating really healthily the past couple of weeks and not eating during the evening to help my reflux cough so I'm hoping that might slow down my weight gain a little - but if not I know I can lose it when the time is right. Her name is definitely Eliza Grace - the boys call her Eliza all the time and would never let us change her name now! I quite like knowing who she is already, it feels like I know exactly who's coming and that she's already a part of the family. I think I'll get the Mirena again after this baby. I'm even more morbid than you when it comes to thinking of the big 'V' for DH. My friend's sister's teenage son was run over and killed a few years ago. He was her only child and she couldn't bear the thought of not being mummy anymore and she now has two baby girls. God forbid anything ever happen to my children but, if it did, I don't know how I'd feel about more children. It also seems so final - I'll be menopausal in not too many years and we've managed with other birth control for the last 17 years (except when trying/being pregnant of course!) so we may as well carry on that way.

My baby is so active this week - I think the limbs must be facing outwards and perhaps they weren't before! Can anybody tell what position their baby's in by feeling their tummy? I don't have a clue!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doulamama... I am going for the Essure after this baby. They are springs that the Dr puts in the openings of the tubes while in the office. Says it takes about 15mins to do. 3mths later you get a scan to make sure the tubes made enough scar tissue to block the tubes. It is a lot easier and the tubes are completely closed off so it is better then getting tubes cut. I told DH that I will do it after he gets "cut" because I know he wont get cut if I do the the springs first. He has decided that this preg is our last as well so I said if he doesn't get cut I will keep having kids until he does
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and announce I had my baby GIRL! She's so sweet! I'm still at the hospital but I'm hoping we get to go home today since she still has a high bilirubin--she's Cooms positive as all my kids are since I'm O blood type. Anyway, she came late Monday night. Wonderful and easy delivery....three pushes and she was out. Doctor let me pull her out and my first words were "Is she still a girl?" LOL--when we called our friends and family to tell them she's here, that's what's everyones response was..."is it a girl?" We finally gave her a name Eva Lili (pronounced ev-ah) She is just perfect and beautiful and has a full head of black hair--darker than my boys hair and way more than they ever had. Can't wait to put all the bows in her hair!! I'll try to post a pic! I will continue to come on here once I'm home and check on everyone--excited to hear about all of you!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!!! Huge Congrats to you GG!!! How awesome!!! Beautiful name for your little girl I hope you get to go home soon...and post some pics!!! This is just awesome news!!! How big was she?
    Ack!!!! This is making me all broody and wanting to see my little gal! Have a blissful babymoon!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG, how exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and announce I had my baby GIRL! She's so sweet! I'm still at the hospital but I'm hoping we get to go home today since she still has a high bilirubin--she's Cooms positive as all my kids are since I'm O blood type. Anyway, she came late Monday night. Wonderful and easy delivery....three pushes and she was out. Doctor let me pull her out and my first words were "Is she still a girl?" LOL--when we called our friends and family to tell them she's here, that's what's everyones response was..."is it a girl?" We finally gave her a name Eva Lili (pronounced ev-ah) She is just perfect and beautiful and has a full head of black hair--darker than my boys hair and way more than they ever had. Can't wait to put all the bows in her hair!! I'll try to post a pic! I will continue to come on here once I'm home and check on everyone--excited to hear about all of you!
    Just saw this and it made me tear up...I'm so freaking excited for you, GG! Let the pink explosion begin!!!! YAY!!!

Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg - just saw your post, GG!!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! Enjoy your little girl!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG, CONGRATULATIONS!!! and well done!! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was on the pill for years, had to have laser treatment on my cervix 4 times as the pill caused irrreg bleeding (erosions on my cervix, prob why I can't give birth vag). So I got the mirena coil, which didn't help either, still bled (tried it for 7mths) and I hated the thought of something inside me ALL the time. So I have NO idea what we will do for BC after these twins. Dh has point blank refused a vasectomy, which I think is selfish not to even THINK about it seriously and consider it, maybe not this year, but in the future???? I will of had a laparoscopy, 3 c-sections and a total of 5 cervical treatments and he can't see that that is more than plenty for a woman to have undergone by the age of 33. So we don't discuss it, but if he thinks I'll be in any hurry to return to any kind of sex life after these babies whilst being so stubborn, he can think again. Bit of a sore point in my house!!! lol

Mocha, how was ur scan???? x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast