Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

March Chit Chat

I noticed nobody has started a March thread....well, I went to my appt today. I'm only a little over 1 cm, 75% effaced at 38 weeks. So what do you think? Am I gonna go to 40 weeks. All my babies were pretty much born at 40 weeks. My mom flies in tomorrow so it will be great help for us, just glad the baby is waiting for her! how is everyone????
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna say yes..I think you'll go within a few days of your due date on either side 38 weeks!!! I just can't believe your little girl is nearly Earthside! Just crazy!! I hope your birth is quick and easy, GG!!

I'm doing ok...suffering from SPD It's torturous in the am and if I've sat for too long. I can't imagine 7 more weeks of this The Chiro has helped a bit but it's still awful. I'm basically finished organizing the house, I've got the bedroom ready, birth supplies bought, and diapers all ready to go. I have TONS of Girly clothes hiding in my storage room All I'm doing now is working on sewing projects I'm really excited about being so close to meeting my daughter I can't wait!!!
    xoxo

Can't wait to hear how everyone else is!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow GG you are so close. I was 80% and 2cm for weeks with my daughter so there is a good chance you will make it closer to your due date. I wish I were there. I am so ready to have this baby. My kids ask almost daily when she is coming. I got a calendar so my 4 year old could cross off the days each day. It has helped. My son is old enough to understand how much longer it will be. I have had both of my kids early so I am hoping this one will be too. I had my 32 week appointment a few days ago. Everything is fine. Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable and I think insomnia is starting to kick in. The last few days I haven't been able to sleep very well. But other than that things are going well. I am enjoying all those little kicks since this is the last baby.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally had time to post one of my 3d pics from a few weeks ago. This is the first time I have ever done the 3d ultrasound. Since it's my last pregnancy I thought I would go for it. It was amazing the detail that you could see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super cute!!! She's beautiful!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lobella, that's such a gorgeous photo. Love it!

GG - you're so close, eek! I hope everything goes smoothly, can't wait to hear your little girl has arrived

DM - not long for you either. I'm sorry you're in so much pain, that's rough. Good job you had your nesting spurt early on!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, GG - so close! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

Lobella - gorgeous pic. I'm going to get a 3d u/s for the first time this pregnancy too.

DM - I know I already said this elsewhere, but sorry you're suffering. I've been there, and it's no fun. Also, i can't believe you've kept the gender secret so long! I'd almost forgotten you weren't sharing the news then I saw your FB post asking people to guess the gender!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I have my 12 week u/s on Wednesday morning. I can't wait!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Glittergirl, I asked a question about ICP in pregnancy the other day and i got put onto the january chat thread where you had symptoms.. Just woundering how you went with your blood test? Did you end up having icp? Reason I ask is I had it with my first and only pregnancy and i am worried to get it again.. Have you had it before?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! The 3d was definitely worth it.

Yay! Mochagirl hopefully you will get a good nub shot.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast