Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck DM....sending you heaps of labour vibes....

i highly doubt i will make it to june....
    i have officially dropped, here is a pic from thismorning 33 weeks.
    even done it bare belly so you can see it properly.
    back fat and stretchmarks included.....

having heaps of pressure and cramps down below and in my back, and constantly feel like i need to poop.
    been going to the loo 2-3 times a day, and im stictly a once a day person usually.
    packing my bag today, and than im all ready. just waiting to see when it will decide to arrive.
    so far i have had 3 early, and 1 over due., the way im feeling the last few days, im betting on early.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow everyone is moving along so fast!!! I check in everyday ladies....just waiting to hear about babies!!
    I still have 3 weeks to go.....and I pray I don't go over my due date. All mine were late...Ds#3 was a day late (he was the closes). I have been have tons of BH which I am hoping turns into to something more. Had a Dr. appt yesterday and he upped my pills to 3 times a day for the blood sugar.....but he said if I don't get my numbers down right where he wants them then he will start the insulin! I really wanted to just tell him NO....I mean I will be 38 weeks next week...why do insulin for 2 weeks when you can safely induce and he can come now? I mean think about it...not only would I have just 2 weeks left....he would have to play with the dosage for it to work and be safe for the 2 of us. Personally I feel it would be safer to not play with meds and just induce and have him here. Sorry I am venting a little...he made me mad yesterday! After the births that I have had and the loss of one baby....I don't like the idea of playing with meds if it is not needed.
    Anyway I am stalking this thread for all the new baby updates!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great belly shot, dannikins - you really have dropped!

Sorry your doctor's being so annoying, princess. Hopefully you can make him see reason if your numbers don't go down with the pills.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Flava - I am excited about an Oct baby and you are only a mth after me!
    We have BD is Aug. Sept. Nov. Dec. so Oct. is there in the middle empty that's why I wanted , but never gonna happen now.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dannikins- I like your pic! and you know I have the same back fat from the HE diet and Im only 9 weeks! (I really do no joke makes me very sad)
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess -you are right i would just say NO to the doc for sure. You can tell him you don't want any insulin you are full term and you want the baby to come.
    You know you have the right to say no. Just because the doc suggest something you don't have to accept it.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} princesssarah - I don't know anything about it at all but what you're saying makes sense.

Wow dannikins, it really has dropped! My DH squeezed my back fat just yesterday - he got a mouthful about me putting fat down to be able to feed the baby (and nothing at all about the masses of food I've been eating!).

Sounds helpful lobella -I hope it's started up again for you!

{hugs} DM. I just read of FB that you're poorly :-(

I had cramps in my back and tummy during the night too, not the best night's sleep ever! I think I'm just getting to that big fat uncomfortable stage where every baby movement hurts because there's not a lot of room left!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    We have BD is Aug. Sept. Nov. Dec. so Oct. is there in the middle empty that's why I wanted , but never gonna happen now.
    What if the baby was 3wks early!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    39 weeks today and still pregnant. I thought last babies were supposed to come earlier than the others. If this baby doesn't come today she will be my latest baby. I have not even been getting any contractions since yesterday I do think I lost my mucous plug today, but I know that doesn't mean much as far as when I will go into labor. I just wish I felt better. I have had an upset stomach for 2 days now and every time I eat I feel sick. My tummy has been really gurgly too since yesterday. And every morning I wake up my whole body is achy. I am SO done! Ok I am done complaining

I am thinking about you DM. I hope you have your baby soon.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    Wow everyone is moving along so fast!!! I check in everyday ladies....just waiting to hear about babies!!
    I still have 3 weeks to go.....and I pray I don't go over my due date. All mine were late...Ds#3 was a day late (he was the closes). I have been have tons of BH which I am hoping turns into to something more. Had a Dr. appt yesterday and he upped my pills to 3 times a day for the blood sugar.....but he said if I don't get my numbers down right where he wants them then he will start the insulin! I really wanted to just tell him NO....I mean I will be 38 weeks next week...why do insulin for 2 weeks when you can safely induce and he can come now? I mean think about it...not only would I have just 2 weeks left....he would have to play with the dosage for it to work and be safe for the 2 of us. Personally I feel it would be safer to not play with meds and just induce and have him here. Sorry I am venting a little...he made me mad yesterday! After the births that I have had and the loss of one baby....I don't like the idea of playing with meds if it is not needed.
    Anyway I am stalking this thread for all the new baby updates!

Did your Dr give you diet options for blood sugar control? Is it only related to preg or did you have diabetes before? My Dr always said if I tested pos for diabetes he would give me a special diet plan to control it without meds. My Dr is not a naturalist or anything but he doesn't believe in medication during preg. If you can induce that would be much better.

All your kids came late... darn my DS1 was 3 days late but we induced and DS2 came on his own 4 days late. I was hoping having a #3 would mean it would come early.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast