Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the labour vibes everyone Can you stop them for a few days??? I came down with a stomach bug last night at dinner, my heart rate shot up and I'm dizzy and nauseous(puked like crazy this am). I feel like crap right now and could really do with a few extra days to get over this. I'm heading into the Dr's to get a quick checkup and ease my mind. My BP was totally normal yesterday and I have no headaches or swelling so I'm pretty sure it's just a bug but I want to be sure.
    Why oh why is this happening now???!!! I'm so angry at the Universe right now. My anxiety is over the top and I've been crying all bloody morning. I just want it all to be ok in the end but my brain makes it hard to just shut off the negative thinking and just relax about it all. Sigh.

Lobella- I hope it happens soon, Hun. I totally feel your pain. xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sooooo sorry you're feeling so crappy, DM. I'll definitely stop sending the labour vibes if you want me to, though I've gotta say I know lots of women who throw up a lot right before they go into labour and in the early stages. That happened to my SIL with her 2nd....

I hope you feel better really, really soon
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let us know how you get on at the doctor DM x

{hugs} to you too lobella - I'll have exactly the same complaints in a few weeks time!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM I am so sorry to hear about how you are feeling. It is so much harder to be sick while pregnant. I have also had a friend that would throw up during labor. I hope you feel better soon! Keep us posted.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry DM--hopefully it's not a bug and signs of early labor. I started throwing up a week before too (not saying you are gonna go a whole week) but it turned out that my stomach was so constricted I couldn't hold a lot of food and greasy food was the worst. even though I was hungry, I had to eat tiny amounts or I would throw up. Ugh the last weeks of pregnancy are horrible--the last days are even worse! I hope you get better really soon!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stalking and cheering you ladies about to give birth
    Lobella I think you´re almost there! With Ds2 I had contractions for 4-5 hours then it stopped. Next morning I lost the mucus plug, that evening again contractions for 4 hours then it stopped again. They day after again contractions starting in the evening and then he was born the next morning!
    Doulamama, I really hope you´ll be feeling better soon and that she will arrive quickly!
    Zanacal, you´re so near too!!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Did your Dr give you diet options for blood sugar control? Is it only related to preg or did you have diabetes before? My Dr always said if I tested pos for diabetes he would give me a special diet plan to control it without meds. My Dr is not a naturalist or anything but he doesn't believe in medication during preg. If you can induce that would be much better.
    PP I met with a nutritionist that gave me the diet to follow...but it wasn't working for me so then they decided on the pills to help. I have never had Diabetes before or during any of my other preg. this is the first.

So far yesterday and today my numbers are right in range...and that is with Dr upping my pill to 3 times a day....so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are working and he will stop talking insulin. I also had to cut back on the starches again they really are bring my numbers over way to much...but that means I am spill those ketones again..ugh...I can't win. I am really gonna have the talk about inducing and make it mean something or at least make my self louder about it!

lobella....I always lost my mucus plug just days before I went into labor. But thay may just be how my body does it!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    PP I met with a nutritionist that gave me the diet to follow...but it wasn't working for me so then they decided on the pills to help. I have never had Diabetes before or during any of my other preg. this is the first.

So far yesterday and today my numbers are right in range...and that is with Dr upping my pill to 3 times a day....so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are working and he will stop talking insulin. I also had to cut back on the starches again they really are bring my numbers over way to much...but that means I am spill those ketones again..ugh...I can't win. I am really gonna have the talk about inducing and make it mean something or at least make my self louder about it!

lobella....I always lost my mucus plug just days before I went into labor. But thay may just be how my body does it!

I hope the pills continue to help!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much for the healthy thoughts I love the support here

I'm feeling a bit better now. My pulse is back down to 80bpm and my bp was perfect. The Dr figures that because it's not a constant puking or gut ache type sickness, that it's probably something I ate that didnt agree with me. I think he's right. I've eaten lunch and feel heaps better already. One more day of recovery and I should be good to go
    The other thing that's been on my mind is the change of who will be here for the birth~My mom is really sick so she won't be able to watch the kids and my best friend had to fly back home today Long story behind that one but in short- her 1yo is very ill, her hubby can't find anyone to watch their farm so he can come out this way, and her inlaws(who could watch her 1yo) are in Toronto on a last minute trip. So there's no way she could be here for it. So that leaves my photog and my family(the 5 of us) and that's it. I feel ok with it but it's a bit of an adjustment. My neighbor who was here for my last UC has offered to come help out so I may be phoning her I'm so upset that my mom will miss the birth

Anyway, it can't be too much longer for us, Lobella! I can't wait to update you all with labour news!!! xoxo

Princess- It's your body and baby~ do what you feel is right for you, Mama. Hugs~ xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM and Lobella are making this like a race to the finish

DM I'm glad you're feeling better but sorry the peeps you want to be there for the birth can't make it. It's still going to be perfect you know, because the most important person will still show up when that sweet little girl is born YAY for babies!!

I took dinner tonight to a friend who just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago. She already has a DD so now she's got her PP. I love her anyway But if I had 2 infant seats in my car I might've just strapped her little boy in and brought him home with us Then I'd have boy girl twins (well almost!) LOL!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast