Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post

Hi Tweedle! What's your due date? We must be literally days away from each other! So glad to hear your blood pressure has settled down.
    I'm due May 22. I can't believe how soon our babies could be here!

Labor vibes to DM!

Anyone have any cute newborn pictures to share? I can't wait to see all of these babies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daily check in! LOL! STILL HERE....

Thanks for the positive labour thoughts, everyone!! I'll take all the vibes I can!! I dug up the thread on gender guesses a few days ago and had a laugh over my guess(last August). I guessed girl, born on the 21st in the early am....so maybe tomorrow will be the day??? Gawd, I hope so.....I'm feeling a bit bigger with this pregnancy and measuring a little larger as well so the guess about baby being 7lb14oz doesn't feel right....LOL

I would LOVE to have a small little baby...my first was 7.7oz and my last 2 were 8.7oz, so chances are I won't get a little rosebud of a daughter....instead I'll get a chunk As long as she fits into a few newborn outfits that first week...it's all good!!

I've been getting TONS of calls...from people who would normally call me once a year, like cousins, aunts, etc...it's getting ANNOYING! I've stopped answering the phone but then they harass my hubby by txt. I just want to tell them all to F-O. We've told them they will get an email when it happens(too many people to call so we're calling our close family and friends)but that we will be sleeping after the birth and we will not be rushing to get the info to them. They don't like this....I don't really give a rats ass if they do or not. Do I sound a bit harsh?? lol

I think today is cleaning day AGAIN....and I'm going to get a few more birth supplies out and ready. I'm feeling great today so I'm really hoping this means that baby is coming soon!

Tweedle~ I can't believe you are nearly there! Princess, yourself, Z and Dannikans are all right after one another! YAY Babies!!!!! So exciting!!!!

B- It's so nice to have you on here posting I miss your posts and love reading about you and your new girly

So...is anyone else on FB? It's nice to keep in touch and I don't know how often I'll be on here in the next few months. Send me a pm if you're up for being a "friend"!
    Last edited by DoulaMama; April 20th, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedledeedum View Post
    I'm due May 22. I can't believe how soon our babies could be here!

Labor vibes to DM!

Anyone have any cute newborn pictures to share? I can't wait to see all of these babies!
    We're a day apart then

I'm glad you're feeling great DM, sounds like it's a good time for that little bubba to arrive! I hope your predicted birth date was right I've lost count of the number of people who've asked me how long I have left this week - on the one hand it's lovely that they're interested but on the other I feel like I should put a little sign on my tummy so I don't have to keep saying it!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also PM me if you want to stay in touch on FB!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Also PM me if you want to stay in touch on FB!
    Me too! I'm worried all you ladies are going to disperse once you have your wee ones and I'd love to keep in touch!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pregnant in 2012 roll call! If you want on the list...just reply to the thread! Thanks!!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/preg...ue-2012-a.html
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on facebook also.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huge congrats lobella!
    looking forward to seeing some pics...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had so much trouble logging on these past two days but they reset my password and I'm on! I don't want to lose track of everyone either. I've somehow managed to come on with a new baby but I'm afraid things will only get more hectic once the kids are out of school--they only have a few weeks left. So PM me too if you wanna stay in touch via FB. I'm on that more often cause I can keep in touch with family and friends as well! I will post a recent pic of Eva soon too. She's growing so fast and smiles a lot more now too I love her precious smiles. sending lots of labor vibes!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still stalking!

Not much to report here......yesterday we finally got a spot cleared out for the baby to sleep! And today I am feeling it! This afternoon we have a going away party for some friends to attend.....and the weather has been warm and sunny...I LOVE IT!!
    I think I have been losing little bits of my mucus plug (sorry TMI) and having lots more BH contractions. So hopefully things are getting readier!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast