Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, congrats on your gorgeous boy!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, your son is soooo handsome and cute and I love how he's good baby, except for night owls!! All mine are night owls for the first 4 weeks....he is so precious and cute I could eat him up!

dannikins, hopefully when it comes time, your DH will be there!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=dannikins;189496

i wake up with the horrible cramps too, and really thirsty, and the last few nights i keep waking up, dripping with sweat, dont know what the hell thats about!!!

.[/QUOTE]
    I had the same thing! I was always waking up in a sweat like I was going through menopause LOL! well you're almost there!!! Just hang in there!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A new blog post from me!
    http://princessamongprinces-1.blogsp...s-no-more.html
    And I promise to fill you all in on how this little man arrived as soon as I can think again. He was up all night last night...I got a total of 3 hrs sleep.....I feel like a zombie. I hope he feels better tonight....I think he had a tummy ache last night...he would cry and fuss and want to eat like every hour and cry some more. Daddy and I both are exhausted! I picked up some gripe water and have given him some earlier today and he slept all day with out a problem.....hoping it will help tonight too!
    Last edited by princesssarah34; May 12th, 2012 at 12:24 AM.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess congrats on your baby boy he is so cute!!!! I love that pic.
    What is gripe water?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    A new blog post from me!
    Princess among Princes-1: Filled with emptiness no more!
    And I promise to fill you all in on how this little man arrived as soon as I can think again. He was up all night last night...I got a total of 3 hrs sleep.....I feel like a zombie. I hope he feels better tonight....I think he had a tummy ache last night...he would cry and fuss and want to eat like every hour and cry some more. Daddy and I both are exhausted! I picked up some gripe water and have given him some earlier today and he slept all day with out a problem.....hoping it will help tonight too!
    Hope you get some sleep soon! Just remember there is light at the end of the tunnel. that's what I kept telling myself. mine was so gassy and I kept changing my diet to eliminate all things that may be making her gassy. Eva is a great sleeper through the night now but does not nap well. I'm lucky if she stays asleep for more than 30 minutes during the day. I'm extremely thankful that she sleeps well at night and sleeps in (til 10:30 this morning)cause I would go insane with not sleeping at night and during the day, but I really don't get much done during the day. She loves to be held and I can't put her down for more than 10 mins before she screams to be picked up and walked around the house. I'm still having issues with my sling. I guess we need more practice with it. the gas will pass soon (sorry for the pun)! give him about 6 weeks--his little digestive tract is developing all that good bacteria and they get so many cramps those first several weeks!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233