Page 101 of 601 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6003
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not as sick today and as last night as I was, Still nauseated but I was puking before :/
    I don't think that's a good sign
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    ahhhhh mummypink thats amazing!!!

suregena - push for the 12 week NT scan, the purpose of that one is completely different to the purpose of an early scan - so they shouldnt refuse you a NT scan..

I think I declined the NT scan as I had no concerns about Downs Syndrome. Is it just literally a scan then? Not invasive like amnio or anything? Maybe I'll agree to it this time...
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So when I was at the doctor the other day my doc was saying how he truly believes you can never sway for a gender. He was very discouraging...argh. He believes the egg chooses the sperm and nothing I did or do could ever change which it would choose. I am slightly annoyed because swaying seems to work...look at all the ladies getting their dream babies on here, or is it coincidence like doc says?
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So today I've allowed myself to wear maternity clothes for the first time, without minding who might notice my belly, and I must say it felt great! I suddenly remembered how I love being pregnant, I feel much more comfortable in my body, my boobs are fuller and those hips finally have some purpose.. I felt so relaxed, I even contemplated not finding out the gender, but I know I won't be able to resist, I must know EVERYTHING, if could have an u/s once a week I certainly would. Good luck with all the scans coming up ladies xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    So when I was at the doctor the other day my doc was saying how he truly believes you can never sway for a gender. He was very discouraging...argh. He believes the egg chooses the sperm and nothing I did or do could ever change which it would choose. I am slightly annoyed because swaying seems to work...look at all the ladies getting their dream babies on here, or is it coincidence like doc says?
    I think swaying helps a lot. Everything you did should make you feel great. Boy or girl, you did more than most. I think many women on this site got their dg from swaying, and you should be one of them. Good luck and don't get discouraged.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ms is rearing it's ugly head again today. You were right Winngrin.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    Not as sick today and as last night as I was, Still nauseated but I was puking before :/
    I don't think that's a good sign
    How are you doing? Are you still testing? After the 2 days I had not feeling so sick I do believe it does come and go. You may be having a good day today.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey tml! I felt sick yesterday am but then later in the day not nearly as bad as I have been and today as well, just a little queazy but no puking, I went to the chiro and I did keep my stomach more full but I just don't know if that could have helped that much. I feel like I'm preparing myself for the worst for tomorrow :/
    How are you doing?? When is your scan? I can't remember , I'm awful with dates
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349376598.201631.jpg

Last nights test test was darker than control Again .. So I Dont know

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I think I declined the NT scan as I had no concerns about Downs Syndrome. Is it just literally a scan then? Not invasive like amnio or anything? Maybe I'll agree to it this time...
    Here its just a normal scan, with ds it was quiet quick. They also take a blood test as they check for a couple of different chromosomal issue.....so no risk to bub with the procedure whatsoever
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Page 101 of 601 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast