Page 13 of 601 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree this early part seems to be taking forever because we've already known for 3 weeks. With my other pregnancies we didn't find out until around 5 weeks.

I have my first GP appointment tomorrow and will hopefully get a referral for a scan then I have a booking into hospital appointment end Sept. I don't think i'll be going to the hospital I work at as it's a 45 minute drive and don't know if i'd make it in time (quick labour with last bub) LOL

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Winngrin View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble Ruby but I had such bad ms with all 3 of my pregnancies that I was on a prescription suppository, and then pills when I could handle them. All 3 kids......BOYS!!!
    Same here Ruby. I have 3 boys and a girl. The older I get the worse ms gets. My last ds I was sick the whole nine months and lost 18 lbs by the time I was 5 months pregnant. I swear old age is killing me....haha
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting ruby I haven't even contacted the doctors/midwifes yet! My sil is due to have her baby next week and it would just be my luck that she'll be up there when I go, and she'll tell EVERYONE that we're expecting!!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a girlfriend who had a daughter last year. She kept saying she thought she was pregnant, but her AF was irregular so she couldnt pinpoint it. She went to the dr and definitely pregnant.....next day went for an ultrasound and she was 20 weeks and found out it was a girl!!! NO FAIR!!!! She basically skipped half of her pregnancy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I have to admit that I did do the online psychic gender prediction and she said GIRL!!!! Im not putting much faith in it until I have proof, but it was fun and only $15. I didnt tell DH, he would think Im such a loser!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh I hate early pregnancy too, it takes FOREVER. I feel like I have been pregnant for months already and I only found out 3 1/2 weeks ago. It starts to go faster after 12 weeks. I have my scan to look forward to next monday though!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I am with the others. I too had HORRIBLE morning sickness with my previous pregnancies....both boys. This pregnancy my MS hasn't been as bad but it is still there.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    finding out with an early BFP is crazy! I knew on Thurs before my AF was due (tues) that I was pregnant and getting to tues was excriating! Becuz I had read so much on here about chemicals and what not, that I kept expecting to have AF start since i was so crampy! With my DS1 I didn't find out till I was six and half weeks pregnant and that was kind of nice, LOL! DS2 was an accident but I was more aware of my body and I just "felt" that the tugging/pulling i had felt more like what I had with DS1 vs a period started, so I tested with him one day late and it was a BFP.

Winngrin, that really is NO fair!! There is NO WAy I'd get to 20 weeks pregnant and not know it...I'd have too much all day seasickness plus I start showing usually a little bump around 11-12 weeks lol. Ignorance is bliss though...that'd be so cool...to find out you're pregnant, get half thru preg and then be told gender!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my GP appointment this morning, they kept me waiting for an hour and then I could barely understand him (he is foreign). Turns out they have changed things here since I had my last pregnancy, before you made your GP appointment when you found out you were pregnant and the took a urine sample and blood sample. Then you basically saw the midwife with a few checks here and there with your GP as the pregnancy went on.
    They have never checked that I am actually pregnant, always just taken it from me saying I have a + test. This time I had to give a urine sample so he could confirm I was pregnant - which yes thankfully I definitely am lol! Then he said I have to come back in 3 weeks time (9 weeks pregnant) to do the blood samples. So annoying after waiting an hour! Especially as I took dh with me as when I had blood taken with my first pregnancy I passed out (don't know why as I haven't ever done before). So I wanted dh with me just in case it was a pregnancy thing! I also has him about Group B Strep as it was picked up on during my 2nd pregnancy so I wanted to know if it would be tested for automatically this time. He didn't even know what Group B strep was!!!!!!!!! He kept saying, well are you feeling ok? Do you have any symptoms? I must have said about 10 times that it wasn't something you had symptoms for!!

Got my midwife appointment on Thursday which I am looking forward to as it is the same one from my first two pregnancies and she is really lovely.

We've also told the boys, I know we're crazy as it is such early days, but I have my mum coming over to visit us for a couple of weeks soon and I think my sickness is going to give me away. I don't want them to hear it from someone else so we told them when we got them home from nursery. My 4 year old is excited but doesn't believe I have a baby in my tummy right now, and would like a baby brother please. My 3 year old gave me a big hug and a kiss, was fairly excited at the prospect of being a big brother but generally wasn't fussed and was more interested in the sweetie I had promised them if the sat nicely and listened to me!!!
    It will be interesting to see what they tell other people, the main person I'm not looking forward to telling is my mil as I know she will think we are insane for having a third baby. I don't get on with her generally, neither does my sil - or my hubby or his brother for that matter!

I cannot wait to hear babies heatbeat, seems like forever away! Especially long for a scan which I should hopefully get in November, so at least we should know before the end of the year if we are having a pink one or not.

So hoping that all our beans are nice and sticky and that the next 12 weeks fly by. xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Winngrin View Post
    I have a girlfriend who had a daughter last year. She kept saying she thought she was pregnant, but her AF was irregular so she couldnt pinpoint it. She went to the dr and definitely pregnant.....next day went for an ultrasound and she was 20 weeks and found out it was a girl!!! NO FAIR!!!! She basically skipped half of her pregnancy!!
    I have a friend like that too and it was a girl?!?!
    We were quite young at the time and she was out drinking and smoking all the time and completely had no clue she was pg!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 13 of 601 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast