Page 2 of 601 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Hoping to join you but for some reason think I'm going to be in June/July/august group :/. I just have a feeling September will be my month. We'll see...
    I had a feeling that July was my month! I can't wait to see your BFP!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,I feel so pregnant too,
    And Ruby I deffo look it I think.
    Going to call docs today for a app,then need to wait about 2 weeks for a letter so I can then book 1st scan:.)
    I am 100% booking private gender scan at 16 weeks.
    How are u all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beachy, my husband in no way thought that our sway would work! As a matter of fact, when he saw the girl parts on U/S his ENTIRE face whitened and he was in complete disbelief! He just thought and assumed that if we tried again, we'd get another boy, and in fact, the first few weeks after the U/S, he was almost sad, like the boy he thought we'd have didn't happen, LOL. Now he's excited (but nervous) about having a daughter....so it could be your that your DH just thinks he's a "boy maker" like mine thought he was! Do not give up hope...you did a way more awesome in depth sway than I did...it CAN happen!!

And there is no way I'd be able to wait until birth....I understand the feelings of it, but for me personally it would be way more stressful to be in limbo...even if this had been a boy, I would have really wanted to know so I could begin to visualize him...anyway...so happy ya'll made this awesome thread...sorry for butting in
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Beachy, my husband in no way thought that our sway would work! As a matter of fact, when he saw the girl parts on U/S his ENTIRE face whitened and he was in complete disbelief! He just thought and assumed that if we tried again, we'd get another boy, and in fact, the first few weeks after the U/S, he was almost sad, like the boy he thought we'd have didn't happen, LOL. Now he's excited (but nervous) about having a daughter....so it could be your that your DH just thinks he's a "boy maker" like mine thought he was! Do not give up hope...you did a way more awesome in depth sway than I did...it CAN happen!!

And there is no way I'd be able to wait until birth....I understand the feelings of it, but for me personally it would be way more stressful to be in limbo...even if this had been a boy, I would have really wanted to know so I could begin to visualize him...anyway...so happy ya'll made this awesome thread...sorry for butting in
    You always make me feel better! LOL! I do have some hope still! I don't think I will even begin to worry about it really until I get past the next 2 weeks. Then, it will drive me crazy!!!!! I think DH just says things like that so he doesn't get upset either. He really wants a DD too and I think by telling himself that it is impossible, makes him feel better too. Fingers crossed this baby sticks, then fingers crossed it is pink! I might have to do a secret U/S....
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a few ladies on here who found out and didn't tell their DHs hehehe
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! I went to the dr to confirm my pregnancy (AKA POAS) and it was still positive! So, I have my first ultrasound set up for September 5th and then I have to do a strict food and drink fast that night and go back on the 6th for lab tests since I had gestational diabetes with last pregnancy.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NC- u had a great sway. I wouldn't worry about it one bit. You still have time. But just imagine u went without telling dh, IF it is a boy how can u hold that in. I know I'd be so sad and it would be really difficult knowing and not being able to process that. On the flip side if baby is a girl it would b a great secret to walk around knowing.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beachy, congrats on your BFP! And all the best with your gestational diabetes tests.
    I took DH to my 20 week scan and asked the OB to write down the gender in case we changed our mind later (DH didn't want to find out). I was able to see through the piece of paper before we sealed it in an envelope and now I have a special secret no-one (except on here) knows. DH thinks it's another boy so I love knowing what a surprise he and everyone else will get when she arrives!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nc congrats on your scan date how exciting,
    Yay I've reached 6 weeks soooo relived going to use my last digital poas today hopefully it'll say 4+ weeks fx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on reaching 6 weeks Tiffani3

Re: finding out, i don't know what we'll do. Since this will def be our last baby and I didn't keep any of the boys baby clothes I really want to be able to buy gender specific things and set up the nursery etc. BUT I don't want to be disappointed for the last half of the pregnancy if it's another boy. Really undecided. If we do find out I don't think we'll tell anyone anyway.

I'm feeling better today and less bloated. We haven't told anyone yet, we'd like to hold out to 12 weeks because we don't want to tell the boys until then. Otherwise it will be too long a wait for them and if anything happens i'd prefer them not to know. We will see how we go i guess, we've always told family/close friends at about 6/7 weeks in the past.

For those who've had morning sickness with their previous pregnancies when did it start?

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Page 2 of 601 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast