Page 3 of 601 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ruby
    With my boys I think I was being sick by 5-6 weeks if not before all the way through haven't felt sick yet fx
    How were you with your last pg's? Xxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,
    I'm due 7th march with my woops baby I planned on swaying for a girl but one drunken night away ended with me preggers
    Feeling excited but nervous, we plan on not finding out the babys gender but already my brain has started playing games! I feel completely different to when I had my boys I've been really sick this time and have practically gone off every type of food/drink possible!
    I have my 12wk scan on the 24th Aug
    Xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm due 7th march with my woops baby I planned on swaying for a girl but one drunken night away ended with me preggers
    Feeling excited but nervous, we plan on not finding out the babys gender but already my brain has started playing games! I feel completely different to when I had my boys I've been really sick this time and have practically gone off every type of food/drink possible!
    I have my 12wk scan on the 24th Aug
    Xx
    I added you to the list! Your 12 week scan is sooo soon! Are you going to try to get some good nub shots? I feel like you too...I am not even passed my missed period and I feel so nauseous and NOTHING is good to me except plain, cold, bland food!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess Wow your scan is soon how exciting!
    Sorry your both feeling sick it's so awful! I've completely gone off food cant find anything i fancy and tea which is strange cause I love tea! Hope that's a good sign

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it feels strange knowing I will see bubs soon u can bet as soon as I have it a pic will be on here asking for guesses lol!
    Ok so how are every1s pregnancys going, do they differ much from previous pregs?
    Tiff I'm with you on the tea, I've not been able to drink it since about 2days after I found out....tea was my drink of choice! I'm now on water! xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The food thing is so different for me! I always get some kind of meat aversion, but so far I am just so nauseous and overall very weak. I don't remember feeling like this at all with my other 2! My face is broken out too and I don't remember that!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you guys told anyone yet? I told DH, my best friend who is due in Feb, my hairdresser, a co-worker who is due Oct., and my cousin who is TTC.

My mom comes to watch the kids every Wed and Friday and I just don't feel like telling her yet so I hope I can hide all my tests and books! And my nosy MIL is coming over tomorrow night to watch the kids. She has been telling everyone for like 2 months that she knows I am pregnant even though we told her June was our first TTC cycle. Every single time we see her she asks me if I am pregnant yet. She just wants to brag to her friends b/c everyone around here is pregnant and she wants in on it. NO WAY are we telling her yet!!!!

I am really debating on if I should tell my sister yet. She is 37 weeks pregnant and she is very sensitive to ppl announcing things when she has a big event. She lives in another state and we are going down there right after her due date. I don't want to wait until then to tell her and I want to tell her before she has the baby. What would you do? Last time we TTC, I had a m/c at 6 weeks and another at 5 weeks.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never had morning sickness before and nothing so far this pregnancy. Just tired and thirsty but feel otherwise normal at the moment. I've also completely gone off soft drink but maybe thats because I drank so much coke zero on the LE diet.

Beachy - we haven't told anyone yet, will see how long we can wait for. Maybe you could wait and tell your sis over the phone just before you go to visit. That way you won't have to make the big announcement over there and it gives you a bit longer past 5/6 wks.

I just finished babysitting my friends 3 month old baby girl, so so cute but gee I'm a bit scared to go back to all that baby stuff now. Our baby is due just before her first birthday so i'm sure they will be great friends in years to come.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've told a few close friends, and my parents I had no choice really I was so ill I needed help with my boys, now most of our family knows simply because of my bump ppl just ask if Im pregnant (yes I already have one) must up load a pic, by 6 wks I had a buldge now at 10wks its huge and I'm in maternity Jeans!!

I was also feeling really weak hun I had my bloods taken and turned out I was anemic so I'm now on iron tablets and feel so much better, when do u get all your tests done?

Oh and I'd tell your sister over the phone aswel xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo princess maybe your having twins?????
    I've just got massive boobs they must of grown at least two cup sizes already need to hide them as everyone will start to notice dh is pleased!!!!! But there sooooo sore too so he can keep away.
    Only told dh, my best friend and my mum cause she guessed! Hopefully no one else till 12 week scan when I know babe is all ok!

Nc yeah like everyone has said I would tell her over the phone before you go down to see her
    Xxx

Page 3 of 601 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast