Page 4 of 601 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    don't say that everyone keeps saying the same thing to me haha, and everyone also keeps saying to me .....'oh I bet u want a girl' 'fx its a girl for u' ahhh its driving me mad!!
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!!!! We should definitely start a baby bump thread where can share weekly pics! Last night after dinner, I swear I already had a bump. It is gone this AM thank goodness!!!!

Yay! Today I am 4 weeks and had a VERY strong second line on a FRER!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Nc thats great

Oh princess it's started already poor you, I'm dreading all those comments! There was a really good thread on here some where with great come backs to shut people up! So not looking forward to that! My mums first words when i told her were oooo lovely twin girls REALLY MUM SHUT UP I replied!!!!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the idea of a bump thread beachy
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought it was about time i came over to you join you lovely ladies. Still in shock that i've got my bfp, had really had enough of the diet though.

Strange thing is, is that i'm still having le meals for dinner, think it's because im scared that my bfp will disapper!! Going to use a digi later on.

Due date calculators have worked it out to be 17th April 2013. I ov on my birthday, so hoping that proves lucky for me
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome wishing
    Here's to a happy and healthy 9mths and some pink would be amazing to! are u planning on finding out bubs gender?
    Xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Pink View Post
    Thought it was about time i came over to you join you lovely ladies. Still in shock that i've got my bfp, had really had enough of the diet though.

Strange thing is, is that i'm still having le meals for dinner, think it's because im scared that my bfp will disapper!! Going to use a digi later on.

Due date calculators have worked it out to be 17th April 2013. I ov on my birthday, so hoping that proves lucky for me
    Yay Wishing! I knew your pic yesterday was a BFP!!!!!! We have the same due date and it is also my BFF's DD's b-day!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK...I started a baby bump thread...you guys better post too!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think i'm going to find out this time hbp, even oh thinks it's best for me to find out before. I found out with ds1 and was disappointed for about a week afterwards, never found out with ds2 but knew he was going to be a boy. I think because i swayed this time i need to know the results as soon as i can
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's sounds like a good idea wishing, I really don't know what we'll do....part of me wants to wait because I was so upset after ds2 scan....but then I do think it helped me knowing what he was!

I'm having a moment right now.....I'm in the middle of making a peppa pig cake for a lady and I'm getting abit emotional thinking I'm never going to make a pink girly cake for my own daughter I hate GD one min I'm ok and think yes I'm gonna be fine with another son but there's another part of me soooo desperate for a little girl! I should just be grateful I'm having a baby regardless of gender grrrr hate being in my head!!
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Page 4 of 601 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast