Page 5 of 601 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I'm cautiously popping over here as still don't quite believe I have a bfp until after the day my af is due!

According to my last af my due date would be the 17th April, but based on when I ovulated and bd my due date would be the 21st April.

I'm feeling fairly nauseous and tired at the moment and my stomach feels bloated. I had awful sickness with ds2 and not much with ds1 so I'm not really taking that as an indication of gender. No 12 week scan over here either so I have to wait until the 18-20 week one to see if bean is going to reveal its gender to us.

How do you get the pregnancy ticker in your signature? x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummypink congrats on your bfp

Princess its so hard, I'm not giving myself any hope too that this is my dd
    We'll see I suppose!

I had the worse night sleep ever last night, had a lovely pasta dish for dinner with probably too much sodium and felt nauseous all night long and this morning but thankfully wasn't sick but kept me wake it was so horrible!
    Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats mummypink on your bfp hope u have a happy and healthy 9mths xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I still don't quite believe it and am on knicker watch expecting my af to start at any time.

It's weird after putting so much work/ research into swaying that now all we can do is sit back and wait. I'm really glad that the 18-20 week scan will fall in November though so hopefully at least by the end of this year we should know what gender we are having (for those that want to find out).

I am so nervous at telling people! My mum knows we are trying as does my bf but I know dhs family are going to be surprised and think we are crazy. Seriously not looking forward to the 'oh you hoping for a girl' comments either! xxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    That's sounds like a good idea wishing, I really don't know what we'll do....part of me wants to wait because I was so upset after ds2 scan....but then I do think it helped me knowing what he was!

I'm having a moment right now.....I'm in the middle of making a peppa pig cake for a lady and I'm getting abit emotional thinking I'm never going to make a pink girly cake for my own daughter I hate GD one min I'm ok and think yes I'm gonna be fine with another son but there's another part of me soooo desperate for a little girl! I should just be grateful I'm having a baby regardless of gender grrrr hate being in my head!!
    I know the feeling well hun, fine one minute but not the next. I wish i could just get over the GD but know it's not that easy. I have such a good relationship with my mum and when growing up knew i wanted the same with my daughter.

Just seen your from Norfolk, not too far from me. I'm on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border. Hows the pepper pig cake coming along? I said i'd make my ds2 a fire engine cake this year, and no idea what i'm doing, lol. Better start practicing soon, at least i can eat it now
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    Hi,

I'm cautiously popping over here as still don't quite believe I have a bfp until after the day my af is due!

According to my last af my due date would be the 17th April, but based on when I ovulated and bd my due date would be the 21st April.

I'm feeling fairly nauseous and tired at the moment and my stomach feels bloated. I had awful sickness with ds2 and not much with ds1 so I'm not really taking that as an indication of gender. No 12 week scan over here either so I have to wait until the 18-20 week one to see if bean is going to reveal its gender to us.

How do you get the pregnancy ticker in your signature? x
    Congratulations again mummypink!!!!!

I was exactly the same, like somehow i didn't belong here. I'm still in shock and don't believe it after the years i've spent planning my sway, lol.

I can't believe you don't get a scan till your nearly 20 weeks, how unfair!
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Wishing4Pink, huge congrats to you as well.
    Yep I know very unfair. I live over in Norway (although originally from Yorkshire, UK) and you get a 18-20 week scan and then you get another one at about 32 weeks to check the babies position etc.

There are so many of us on here swaying pink, it is going to be really interesting to see what percentage of us achieves our desired gender. Fingers cross we get 100% success!! xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMAG1037.jpg

Not baby related but heres the cake I finished it was taken last night so not a great pic but its pink and sparkly....I have to admit I'm finding it difficult to make the cakes now I can't bare the smell or look of them not a great job to hav when your pregnant!

I have a fire engine cake instructions if u need help just say and I'll email u the info hun Oh you don't live far away at all gotta love good ole Norfolk/Suffolk

Ah mummy that sucks having to wait so long for a scan
    Xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the cake!!!! You guys aren't that far away from me either in NC!

I love how many ppl we have joining us! Mummypink - I would die if I didn't get a scan until 18 weeks! OMG...that is awful! It is about to kill me to get to my 8 week scan.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Pink View Post
    I know the feeling well hun, fine one minute but not the next. I wish i could just get over the GD but know it's not that easy. I have such a good relationship with my mum and when growing up knew i wanted the same with my daughter.
    This is exactly how I am! I tell myself my boys would love a brother and I love the thought of imagining them with another boy, but then I shift back to wanting a DD soo bad. My grandmother was such a huge part of our family and she passed like 10 years ago, but I think about her every day and all that she did for me, my mom, my sister, cousin, etc. We were all women and I just want some part of that too!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 5 of 601 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast