Page 501 of 601 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6003
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol thanks
    It's just hard to be optimistic... I'm glad my level 2 was moved til monday , although that wasn't done bc he was worried about the cysts, he was just worried about my mental state. so I think i can get through the weekend and I'll breathe ok if they say everything else looks ok.
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I agree with you Spinning!!! You should be in the 98% that doesn't have to worry about this. You've had your share...enough is enough!!! I'm sorry.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spinning, I read about these cysts on the ultrasound board on Babycentre and the tech there said they dont even consider these a marker anymore as they seem to becoming more common and dont lead to any future concerns so unless they were coupled up with other things she wouldnt even worry about them. Not sure if that makes you feel any better about things but I wanted to tell you. Huge hugs, Im sure your little girl will be just fine. If you can, go do something nice for yourself to take your mind off of things for a little bit xx

Jheitz - Congrats on a healthy baby boy!! Im sorry you didnt hear girl hon, I hope you're doing ok xx
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that makes me feel a lot better. thanks!
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jheitz, how are you doing?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend of mines daughter had those cysts and they actually took even longer than "usual" to clear up. And she is a very healthy, rambunctious toddler now (heck, she bests all of our same-age sons...running circles around them!). Her doc told her they are becoming more common because ultrasounds are coming so far in regards to what they can see. Back five years ago, they were a lot less clear and what might be seen as a cyst today was only seen as a variance on the screen back then. I would be worried to, because it is in my nature to be worried (if you couldn't already tell). But I do believe they are common (and I think somewhere I read they are even more common in girls for some reason...dunno where I heard/read that though).

Anyway...I found out a lot of my discomfort today was from a blossoming UTI. I started to have some radiating back pain and burning, so I went to the "walk in" place. Confirmed UTI. So I hope some of the pains subside and I can relax again. It's true I have no reason to believe anything is wrong with this baby/pregnancy. It's so hard for me to remember.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    Well she's definitely still a girl.
    However my friend wanted to warn me , even though she knows it common, since I will hear at my level 2 next week, that she has choroid plexus cysts on her brain, anyone familiar with this?
    Hey spinning...my dd 3 had the same thing at my 19 week ultrasound....I freaked out and cried for days....and then started praying and believing she would be fine. Praise God....by my ultrasound to check back at 24 weeks the cysts were gone. Needless to say, she is 2 now and has been and is perfectly healthy....nothing wrong with her brain for sure...she's too smart for her own good. My doc had told me not to panic as it does happen sometimes and typically resolves by 24 to 28 weeks but who can tell a mom not to worry about such a thing. I'll be praying they disappear and she has a perfect report next time.

Swayed for a boy...expecting a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So they didn't pressure you to do an amnio? Thats what dh is worrying about , extra tests for no reason

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm HOME!!!!! I'm in ARIZONA!!! I'm so happy. The first scent of that wet dirt smell just filled up my spirit big time... ugh, so wonderful!

I gave my mom her Christmas card immediately at the airport... signed "LOVE, Ned, Gena, Otis, & Willow"
    Her reaction was priceless!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I'm HOME!!!!! I'm in ARIZONA!!! I'm so happy. The first scent of that wet dirt smell just filled up my spirit big time... ugh, so wonderful!

I gave my mom her Christmas card immediately at the airport... signed "LOVE, Ned, Gena, Otis, & Willow"
    Her reaction was priceless!
    Welcome Home (again)

LOVE IT!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 501 of 601 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551 ... LastLast