Page 53 of 601 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Hi ladies, i am checking in Im due May 20 wow so many girl swayers in here already! We are hoping for a blue bundle, but we are just so happy to be pregnant it really doesn't bother us what we get.
    We finally got a blue swayer! Yay!!! Welcome Cinss!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My doctor told me about the cold meat thing too...said to always heat it up before eating. But she said you don't have to eat it hot so go ahead and heat it and then eat it cold!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you all my blue baby dust Cinss!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome cinss xxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    As well as morning sickness I have a continual kind of period pain that is usually worse in the morning when I wake up, I guess it is just everything stretching but it is pretty uncomfortable.
    Pregnancy is so much fun huh?! lol! =D
    Thank you SO MUCH for posting that you're having these kind of pains -- I am too, and they are freaking me out just a little. I remember the stretching feeling, but I don't remember the cramping feeling like this. I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, Cinss!!!

DH got home last night and I finally told him this morning. He is so excited and is already talking about girl names. I told him that we just don't know yet what it will be, especially with such a weak sway, but he is convinced that this time, it's a girl. LOL

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I am having such a hard time. I am literally in tears over my desire for a cold turkey sandwich. I hate all the guilt I would have if I ate it because of course I could get listeria..... Dumb stupid rules of food while pregnant! I hate you!
    I def agree about avoiding cold meat sandwiches while pregnant but if you have it toasted it would be okay.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Shell, yep, I don't really remember having this kind of feeling with my others either. I'm putting it down to the fact that it is number 3 and maybe things are stretching quicker than before? My GP wasn't concerned - not that I am massively reassured by that as he is rubbish lol!!
    I finally gave in this morning and put on a pair of maternity jeans, they are still a bit big but feel like heaven! My normal jeans aren't tight everywhere but seem to sit awkwardly on the bump that I have, my maternity ones feel soooo comfy in comparison and I clearly have a small bump now! x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive started to feel the crampy thing too, its a constant annoying feeling mostly on my left side and if i roll over or stand up too quickly its almost a sharp pain. Hopefully its the same as you guys and nothing to worry about. Im going to book in with a Doctor tomorrow.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had very AF like cramping on 13,14,15,16 DPO, its only been the last 2 days that i havnt had it, so hopefully it's something completely normal! ( i googled it to death and it seems to be normal)
    FX it stops soon for you girls

I am also ridiculously bloated - will post a pic in the belly pic thread.. I checked out my belly pics from my last pregnancy, and it wasn't till the 13-14week mark that i started showing at all!!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Page 53 of 601 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast