Page 6 of 601 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow princess your cake is amazing!!!!!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic cake princess!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks my loves the lady just picked it up and was really pleased...phew that was worth all my gaging last night lol x
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess that cake is awesome! Do you have a cake making business?

I will have a 12 week scan and then another around 18-20 weeks.
    I haven't been to the doctors yet either so will make an appointment for next week, dreading all the blood tests they take on that first appointment.

We told 2 of our close friends this morning so that was nice and they were pretty excited. Makes it feel a bit more real. Still haven't told the kids or anyone else though.

I've been teasing myself by looking at heaps of baby girl clothes online. We've also been talking about finding out the gender and I think i'm leaning towards finding out. I love shopping for baby things so it will make it all more exciting and even if it's another boy we will buy all new clothes as we got rid of most things after DS2 grew out of them.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was finally brave enough to do a clearblue digital test and get a very fast BFP so definitely definitely pregnant!
    I'm only 1 day past when my af was due and have never had such an early BFP on a clearblue test so I'm hoping that is a good sign for a sticky bean.

How is everyone feeling? I've been waking to cramps every morning and feeling very tired and a bit nauseous. My mood has not been good either so I am having to seriously count to 10 when my boys are being naughty and pushing all the buttons.
    Think I will give the midwife a call tomorrow and make an appointment, it may all seem a bit more real then! x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *ruby* View Post
    I've been teasing myself by looking at heaps of baby girl clothes online. We've also been talking about finding out the gender and I think i'm leaning towards finding out. I love shopping for baby things so it will make it all more exciting and even if it's another boy we will buy all new clothes as we got rid of most things after DS2 grew out of them.
    I've been doing the same Ruby! I was looking at summer sale stuff for my boys in the shops yesterday and couldn't help but have a peek at the girls stuff. So cute! I'm hoping to find out the gender at the scan, a surprise would be nice but I have no will power and if it is another boy I would rather have a day or so of feeling a bit sad at not having a daughter and then get on with looking forward to having another little boy. Shopping is definitely good therapy so I'm planning on buying some super cute new outfits even if we have another boys. x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies,
    i posted when i got my accidental bfp, but there were no responses! there should be some nub guesses soon here correct??
    h&h 9 months to everyone!
    planned on ttc in August, but got a surprise in June!
    Baby #3 due February

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Janie!When are you due and I will add you to the list!! congrats on your accidental BFP!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome janie, how are you feeling? Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Janie,

Congrats! When is your scan date?

I don't get a 12 week scan unfortunately so no nub guesses for me but I'm looking forward to my 18-20 week scan.
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Page 6 of 601 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast