Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh, I'll play!

- My earliest BFP (10dpo)
    - All day nausea, and it's pretty intense. I haven't thrown up yet, but I have been close. This may be because I'm nibbling on food all day (had hyperemesis with my first baby, a boy, and I've done this in early pregnancy ever since). I didn't have as much nausea with my last two kiddos (1 girl and 1 boy).
    - Seriously sore boobs. My nipples hurt and there are shooting pains randomly.
    - Fatigue
    - Very bloated
    - Frequent uriniation
    - Extra sensitive sense of smell
    - Extremely moody and emotional and irritable.
    - Hot all the time
    - Feel like I'm getting a cold (stuffy nose)
    - Extremely thirsty. I'm drinking water like crazy!
    - Nasty taste in my mouth.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I have never had nausea this early with any of the other three. I'm barely pregnant and I feel like I'm on a boat.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shelle, for the nasty taste, try sucking on lemon drops! ..I prefer old fashioned.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just put them on my grocery list. Thanks! I've been craving lemonade (the real stuff) and that has helped some.

The nausea is bad, but so comforting.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm drinking lemonade too. Unfortunately I did have to get some meds because I was having trouble keeping things down. And of course one of the side effects are drowsiness. I can barely stay awake in the afternoon. It's terrible.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm done whining...I think.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant compare with Any of you girls... I barely have Any symptoms. Kind of getting worried at this point.. Usually by now I would be hoping not to throw up. The only thing I really have is frequent peeing and Im breaking out which has never happened before. I have no nausea and no sore boobies...
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can add regular nose bleeds and Constant gagging to the list!yuck this is not glam:.(

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ynwa View Post
    I can add regular nose bleeds and Constant gagging to the list!yuck this is not glam:.(
    Oh no! That is terrible!!!!!! I updated my symptoms to include red bumps on legs and arms, headaches, and full,firm boobs (I feel like I am already breastfeeding as boobs are so tight, full, and firm)! I have to admit that I really like it! LOL!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Oh no! That is terrible!!!!!! I updated my symptoms to include red bumps on legs and arms, headaches, and full,firm boobs (I feel like I am already breastfeeding as boobs are so tight, full, and firm)! I have to admit that I really like it! LOL!
    Haha, that's how my boobs are. The other half is loving it!! Always catching him staring at them! lol
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast