Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is DTD gently ok?

DH is rather frisky - i think its he is liking the opportunity to DTD for the sake of it, rather then regimentally because we 'have to' LOL

Anyway - is it ok as long as we are gentle and very shallow? Can the fluids get into my cervix and do any damage?
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sex during pregnancy is supposed to be totally safe...but if he's rough maybe tone it down until 12 weeks? I don't know... After my loss I waited until the first trimester mark.

Heck you're probably just fine though. Your cervix is sealed closed with your mucus plug.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm always really mean and refuse to dtd until after we have got passed 12 weeks and heard the heartbeat. I'm just paranoid really as I had spotting in my first pregnancy and a little this time too. No real reason why you shouldn't but check with your GP or midwife if you're worried x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean haha. Yes it's perfectly fine and safe to DTD anytime during pregnancy unless your GP tells you otherwise.