Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully soon am working on it, 8dpo on my clomid cycle - poor hubby i never thought he would be fed of dtd - think i've broken him this month LOL

What time do you go tomorrow - am at home with ds3 so i can stalk you all day (in as non creepy way as possible)
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    I don't really have a gut feeling. I'm always wrong every time I'm pregnant. For once, I have no idea.
    Maybe if your always wrong you could post and we'll presume the opposite
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm... I'm not sure initially my gut instinct was saying girl - but I keep referring to it as a he so not sure if that is because I've never known anything else or if my brain is trying to tell me something!!
    DS1 says it is a boy and DS2 says it is a girl - so one of them is definitely right lol!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Hopefully soon am working on it, 8dpo on my clomid cycle - poor hubby i never thought he would be fed of dtd - think i've broken him this month LOL

What time do you go tomorrow - am at home with ds3 so i can stalk you all day (in as non creepy way as possible)
    Aww...I know the feeling! My DH is still not happy with our sex life. It only gets worse when you are preggo so just tell him he should be thankful for doing it so much b/c it all goes downhill from the 2 pink lines!

I go at 11 AM (Eastern time). I hope I get some good pics and don't disappoint you all!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    Hmmmm... I'm not sure initially my gut instinct was saying girl - but I keep referring to it as a he so not sure if that is because I've never known anything else or if my brain is trying to tell me something!!
    DS1 says it is a boy and DS2 says it is a girl - so one of them is definitely right lol!
    I do this too! I don't think I could call the baby a she. It just wouldn't sound right!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Aww...I know the feeling! My DH is still not happy with our sex life. It only gets worse when you are preggo so just tell him he should be thankful for doing it so much b/c it all goes downhill from the 2 pink lines!

I go at 11 AM (Eastern time). I hope I get some good pics and don't disappoint you all!
    can't wait to see your pics

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My gut tells me this is a boy. This pregnancy is very different from my last, which was a boy, but it isn't like when I was pregnant with my daughter, either. It's more like my first, which was also a boy. So I don't know. Maybe my gut is trying to keep me from getting my hopes up and being disappointed later. It sure is big and sick enough to control me, LOL.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post

I hope you get good pics so we can all nubsess together! You girls know that those of us who are still in the early stages are living through you right now, right? Looking at your scans and hearing your news gives us hope when we're throwing up all day.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My u/s is at 1110 tomorrow, although I'm not sure if anything or everything will be revealed!! I'm so scared that I will see something but I am too interested to look away! I have 2 more u/s after this, so I am accepting that I may not get a choice of team green in the end... Which has proved very difficult anyways!!
    My gut is girl but I think I'm full of it!! Lol

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm to scared to even decide what I think this bub is lol

Good luck tomorrow coocoo hope you accidentally get to see you dd!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast