Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Support needed

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani3 View Post
    Of course mrsp x

I'm not sure what's worse the waiting to find out and giving yourself hope or the fact the dream is over and dealing with the gd
    I do feel like I tricked my self into believing I had a chance this time but not to my luck
    Your sway looks great so fx for you.
    Are you planning on finding out? x
    Yep i will def find out, i've known with all three of my boys - couldn't bear the thought of feeling even a little disappointed at birth, the guilt of gd during pregnancy is hard enough but at least then its direct to a theoretical boy as opposed to the beautiful new one you've just made. Even so i don't want to spend the next 10 weeks getting my hopes up.

I've spent most of this journey with the majority of the lovely ladies in your thread and its you all that i feel closest to (i just missed the party by a couple of cycles) but i figured since some of my closest friends on here are going through the same emotions i don't have to deal with it all alone and could crash your thread
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ms-P, my moms the same way:/
    I'm not really in the same due date either but I'm happy to go first and then let all you ladies know how wonderful he is and try to ease some of your gd until its your turn to meet your little guys
    I really hope it's your turn though!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Ms-P, my moms the same way:/
    I'm not really in the same due date either but I'm happy to go first and then let all you ladies know how wonderful he is and try to ease some of your gd until its your turn to meet your little guys
    I really hope it's your turn though!
    I'm sure your little guy will be extra special, despite horrendous gd i couldn't help being besotted with my little ds3 from the moment he was born; i know i'll love this one to. Apart from the waiting, the worst part of it all of me is telling others. I'm 7 weeks now and really really don't want to tell anyone, my dh is over the moon and my sons would be so excited but i just don't think i'm strong enough to tell anyone, i know no-one will be happy for me.

My mom will hate the idea of another baby, my dad only told me the other day three is plenty, dh's mom and dad will comment that they can't be expected to look after a baby to (they provide child care for ds3 whilst i go to work - now i would not ask or expect them to have the baby nor want them to as they are getting to old to care for another). My boss will hit the roof and i will loose any chance i have at my promotion (i've been doing the next level up job for a couple of months now - to prove i can before i apply for it officially) and i know only to well the comments that will come from everyone else - saddest thing is no-one will be happy for us or for the new little person coming into our lives.

More i go through this the more ready and determined i am to fight for my new little baby but i just wish i didn't have to - why can't people be pleased for us, our children are well cared for and very much loved why does it matter to anyone else how many we have. Suppose i will have to tell people when i start to show - but maybe they will never notice?

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah Mrs. P, I know how you feel. So many ppl didnt' want us trying for a 3rd in my family, or at least not as soon as as we did, and the only thing we heard was "it better be a girl for all this trouble" but what got me upset is that none of my family even live in my same town (they live about an hour away) and I don't rely on them for any help, why couldn't they just suck it up and pretend to be happy for us? We love our children so much and don't regret a single one. And everytime I get asked about a 4th I say "no" to everyone even though it's in my heart that I really want a 4th, simply because I do not want to hear the negative comments when we won't even be TTC'ing until 2-3 years (maybe) if that! I just wish family could be more supportive and less negative.

Beachy, I loved your story about the stylish woman with the 3 stylish boys. I don't know why, but I still find myself comparing what parents look /act like to what gender child they are. Even though I got my DG, gender desire/disappointment became such a part of my life certain behaviors (trying to glance over at a woman and figure out what gender I think her kids are, etc) have stuck.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsP - everyone will have the same reaction with us if we have another one. I can only imagine the comments we will get from ppl. Just ignore it b/c it is your life and your family. Ppl can say things, but then it goes away after time and you are the one blessed with a big beautiful family!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just needed someone else's opinions please.....

I know its tantamount to treason but i am really loosing the faith in swaying, i can't see a girl at all in our future (def not in this pregnancy). Is everyone else keeping the faith? For those of you lovely ladies that truly gave it all you could (and please don't doubt that as i swayed with most of you and i know you did) and still heard opposites, would you try again or just accept that it doesn't work for you and if so where do you go from there? I so desperately want a daughter, can't imagine my life without her in it but when this fails where do i go, how do i ever get my dream?

I hope you don't mind me talking to you all, so many of you must be in the same place. My due date group is full of optimism and excitement, something i just can't seem to find and since i began this journey with so many of you, i kinda feel a strong bond to you all to xx

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know where you are coming from Mrs P, I'm feeling the same way. I am actually seriously thinking about us having one more after this one, something I didn't think I would ever do. However I don't know whether to just leave it to fate or to try and sway again. I can see some things in my sway that I would do differently - like being on the LE diet for longer, not using sylk and probably taking antihistamines for longer. Then again I think if I had listened to my dh and just not stressed about it and got pregnant earlier maybe I would have my dd by now? Of course it is impossible to know, and if I hadn't swayed and had still had another son I would have been kicking myself for not swaying so who knows!!

There is no reason why we shouldn't have as good a chance as any for a daughter. All of my side of the family have always had a boy first then a girl, and on my hubbies side there is a mixture of boys and girls. Even his brother had a boy then a girl, so I don't know why we would be any different other than it just being one of those things.
    A lot of the way I eat normally probably actually sways girl, I often skip breakfast, don't eat huge amounts of meat and when I do it is usually white meat and before I had the boys I was terrible for eating virtually nothing grabbing a coffee and a chocolate bar for lunch and having some toast or something when I got home for dinner! I made an effort to eat properly when we first decided to ttc and because our lifestyle had completely changed since we moved abroad I wasn't in such a stressful job anymore or working anywhere near as much.

In all honesty I am hoping that when ds3 arrives I will be happy and content with him and my gd will somehow disappear. But part of me is also worried that if I don't try again I will always regret it, particularly as I am lucky that my dh has always wanted 4 children.

I suppose what we all need is a crystal ball to tell us what our next child would be, I know if I went on to have a 4th child and it was a boy I would love him to pieces. I can't ever imagine regretting having a child, but I also know being honest that if I knew for a fact before I got pregnant that I would never have a daughter then I don't think I would go on to have a 4th child. The more children we have the more difficult certain things become, I want to be able to travel with my children take them to exciting places have nice holidays but I know that the more children we have the less likely we are to be able to afford that. I suppose the question it comes down to is what do I want more?

I so hope you find out you are having a little girl this time Mrs P, I completely understand you preparing yourself to hear boy though. xxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i really hope if you do go on to have a fourth you get a girl and i really admire your positivity (pregnancy seems to have robbed me of mine at the moment). You really did have great sway though so don't doubt yourself, it failed, not you (not that you lovely son is a failure either, i have no doubt he will be as precious to you as my ds3 is to me). I have seen ladies on the diet for ages with failed sways and don't kick yourself for the sylk as that sways pink!

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123