Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Support needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean!! When I think about swaying and all the things I did before, I get a very stressed, need to sigh and breath out feeling! Low stress is key! Maybe I should just go on vitex and use spermicide and diet a little. UGHH....it is so hard to figure out what to do. Maybe I should just pay for a plan from AS to take all the stress out of it
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I am going to buy a plan from her too just not sure when to get it!?

yeah I was done at 4 because it was a girl oops! But I think in some way I think my sway was very slack and I thought I'd just be the lucky one!!!!! So I had myself to blame for not trying long enough that being said I could have only been on the diet for 2 months before i was well under weight so maybe this was suppose to happen so I have more time to prepare my body?

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies can i join your thread please, i know i still don't know what i'm having with this baby but i really strongly don't feel that it would be a girl, i can't ever see the daughter i so desire coming into my life and i feel so sad about that and have no-one to talk to.

I know i will love this baby no matter what but i need to deal with these feelings as this is our last baby and i don't want to be sad my entire pregnancy. I'm so sick of crying and having no-one to talk to who understands how i feel, so although i'm not in the same position at the moment i could do with some friends - please x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course mrsp x

I'm not sure what's worse the waiting to find out and giving yourself hope or the fact the dream is over and dealing with the gd
    I do feel like I tricked my self into believing I had a chance this time but not to my luck
    Your sway looks great so fx for you.
    Are you planning on finding out? x

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs P - I am so sorry you are sad! You did have a great sway and you have a 50/50 chance like everyone else so it is possible! Try to stay as positive as you can and we are always here for you. I am praying that your dream comes true and then you can give me hope for a DD after 3 boys!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani3 View Post
    Yeah I am going to buy a plan from her too just not sure when to get it!?

yeah I was done at 4 because it was a girl oops! But I think in some way I think my sway was very slack and I thought I'd just be the lucky one!!!!! So I had myself to blame for not trying long enough that being said I could have only been on the diet for 2 months before i was well under weight so maybe this was suppose to happen so I have more time to prepare my body?
    I am thinking about getting my plan when I am a little further along...otherwise, she might think I am crazy!!! Which I am...LOL! At least we will have the motivation to lose the baby weight.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol well she must think I'm really crazy then! I already pm her the other day asking when she thought it was best to buy it and she said it would be better nearer the time you want to start ttc but if it makes you feel better to plan it now its up to you!
    So was thinking of getting it near the end of my pg so I know what I need to do straight away and ease into it rather than panic a month before ttc? Omg I think I'm insane!! xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I just went on baby centre the other day and actually made a comment on a gender dissapointment forum and got totally attacked! I was defending someone who was herself being told she shouldnt use words like "mourning" as she hadn't lost a child and should go on those boards if she wanted to learn what the word meant. Needless to say I won't do that again! Sheesh! Came back after a few days and they were all over me! I wish I was better defending myself but I don't like confrontation, was just feeling emotional the day I responded!
    So glad this forum is here! Apparently it's wrong to feel this way since we couldn't possibly have it as bad as someone else! Errghhh so worked up:/
    Why do people make others feel worse when they clearly name the thread 'gender dissapointmentment' and tell them they already have guilt!! Some people are so mean!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen some posts on there and felt so sorry for the lady's. I guess that's why I suffered in silence with ds3 because I saw things like that and felt I was wrong for feeling the way I did.

I aways think what goes around comes around and people like that should be ashamed of them selfs and one day they will be judged by someone else and be totally devastated by it and maybe rethink how they treated that person who was obviously in a very fragile state and only asked for support not more guilt and shame.

I know we all are very lucky to have these beautiful children but it doesn't take the pain away I really really really wish it would.
    xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies, i know nothing is determined yet but i honestly feel like a daughter is not for me, I am mean't to be a boy mom and be honest part of me thinks if i ever got my daughter i'd be that happy i'd be worried something horrible would happen to one of my kids cause you just aren't mean't to be that happy. I know it sounds daft but i remember sitting there 2 years ago really looking forward to christmas with my boys and how perfect everything was and how lucky i was and then bam - we went shopping on our way to pick up the christmas present and dyl had his choke and we nearly lost him, my happy little world fell apart around my ears - thank god he was ok but it had such a huge impact on my family and he was rough for a long time afterwards (we are still dealing with the effects it had on him).

Anyway i don't want to give myself the 50/50 hope as its just a harder place to fall from, i've there before. I want to mourn the daughter i'm not going to have and be excited for the little boy i get to meet. Above all i really want to enjoy my last baby - i just now have to figure out how to do that and its nice to have somewhere i can feel sorry for myself and mourn the loss of a dream.

coco i'm sorry you've had such a rough experience with the ladies over on ig, i must admit its somewhere i avoid these days as the answers make me cringe, those places are mean't to provide support for women to like us who are having a hard time of it and want to work through their feelings as above all the love their children (you wouldn't post if you didn't as you if you didn't care you wouldn't even notice you were doing anything wrong - if you know what i mean). This is the second time i've been there and it makes it so much easier to have someone to talk to - last time round dh didn't understand at all (we heard boy at the scan and i couldn't stop crying i just wanted to go home and him and the tech were trying to get a good picture of the baby - he was so proud to be a dad again he didn't care and although i wished i was the same i was sad and i needed the support which just never came - so i cried on my own in private for a couple of months before i felt ready to enjoy my little son; who is now one of the three best things that ever happened to me).

My mom is useless to although she tries to understand - with her first she really wanted a girl (and got me) with her second she really wanted a boy (and my brother) so she just has no clue, just goes on about how she's sad she'll never get a granddaughter and how special that mother daughter thing is she wants to experience it with a granddaughter!!! WTF!
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast