Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't know there were DDCs on here! Lol. (an intro)

Hello ladies,

I recognize some faces from other areas of the boards. I don't know why I never checked, but I just realized there were due date clubs on this site. So I thought I would join.

I am A. I have two boys and am expecting in mid-May sometime. We are hoping for some pink, but will be cool with some more blue too.

I am debating when I will get a gender scan. I will be 16 weeks according to the doc on December 7th and have an appt that day. I am debating getting a gender scan then. But I don't know that I would trust it if she told me girl, ya know? But I guess I'll never trust it if they say girl I also am not 100% sure I want to know. But, I really do. Lol.

I hope to stop by sometimes. I see that lot of ladies are due around the same time and I hope I can get to know some of you better!

Cheers!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I will be 16 weeks on Dec 9 (also have an appt that day) and I'm going ahead with a scan -- if they tell me girl, no, I won't totally trust it until 20 weeks, but if it's a boy I want to know in advance. Congrats on your pregnancy, and we hope to see you around!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Welcome to the group, fingers crossed you get your little girl.

I've got my first scan on Monday and am nervous as anything, I'll be just under 19 weeks and if by some miracle they say girl I doubt I will believe it either!! x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm crossing my fingers that we all get our girls!!!! I'm the same way too... If I'm told girl, I'm not sure I'll believe it until I'm actually holding her in my arms!!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome, i also have a gender scan on the 7th of Dec, hoping to see boy bits Come join us here for chit chat http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...roll-call.html