Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anchor, I thought it was just me...
    I started to tear up, too.

Lassie, you are truly so blessed...and so is your new little man. You are carrying your son's best friend....his best man & the godfather of his baby. You are carrying so much more than just another boy...and it may not be apparent just yet (although it is SO OBVIOUS how much he is loved already), but when you see those two little guys together, you will understand just what I mean. In fact, I know it's crazy, but just thinking of my sweet boys playing together all these years has me bawling right now...lol...I feel like such a loon.

I started out intending to sway, but having such a difficult time falling pregnant has made me realize that all I want right now is a healthy sweet baby in my arms - what is in their diaper is completely irrelevant.

We took family pictures a couple of weeks ago...I could not have been more proud of my sweet guys.
    Last edited by BeadinMom; December 3rd, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww congratulations!!! Yur gng to love having 2 boys x you did well with those people at work... Put them right back in their boxes

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to congratulate you on your DS2. Like others have said, you will have no idea what a blessing it is to have two boys until you actually see them playing and interacting together. I am from a pigeon pair family so had no idea growing up what same sex siblings were really like. I always assumed I'd have a pigeon pair, too. So when I found out #2 was another boy, I was a little bummed simply because it was different from what I knew. But now, I wouldn't change it for anything. DS2 is such a sweet, beautiful, dream of a little guy. And he and DS1 are so stinkin cute together (but they're brothers and fight too! :-). You will truly be even more in love as time goes on. Congrats!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie, I think that is one of the most beautiful things I have every read and that little boy growing inside you is truly blessed to have you as his mother. When we had ds1 we prayed baby no.2 would also be a boy as dh and I both come from a family with two boys and we really wanted our little boy to have the same bond with a brother. My boys are still young but already the adore each other and love to be together. I was watching them sitting on the floor last night ds1 talking and ds2 babbling back to him while playing with their toys and it really did melt my heart. You are giving your ds's a wonderful gift in each other and they in turn have a wonderful gift having you as a mom.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You tell 'em Lass! That is just beautiful and I love seeing your mama-bear protectiveness covering your newest little one. Like everyone said, two brothers is amazing. I wouldn't trade the two that I have for the world.

P.S.- I'm bookmarking this to come back to because it is absolutely inspirational.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for all the kind words, they really do mean so much, love that I can literally just pour my entire heart out here, I feel so lucky to have found is group and to be a part of it
    Xo

Quote Originally Posted by BeadinMom View Post
    Lassie, you are truly so blessed...and so is your new little man. You are carrying your son's best friend....his best man & the godfather of his baby. You are carrying so much more than just another boy...
    This is amazing, I had never actually thought of it that way, but its so true, that's remarkable! Thank you
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234