Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Else Not Feeling Baby Yet...

That's due in May? I'm getting a lil worried, I swear I was feeling the boys by this time Or maybe I just don't remember Or paid attention but I haven't really felt anything yet. I have an appt tomorrow, but I can't help to wonder and hope that he/she is ok.. Anyone else not feeling movements yet?
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im due May 13, and im not feeling bub yet either, i have an anterior placenta so my us tech said i wont feel anything early I can feel my uterus though sort of half way between my belly button and pubic bone. Best of luck with your scan tomorrow.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a little over 18 weeks and I have an anterior placenta too. I've felt a little movement but nothing like I have with my others. I was told the same thing and Cinss, that it may take a bit longer to feel movement.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Due May 1st here....and have yet to feel any definite movements either. With my 3rd dd I felt her for sure by 16 weeks and a few days so I have been a little worried as well....my scan is tomorrow morning, so I just pray to see that little baby bouncing around in there. I wonder about my placenta's position, too since I have not felt movements yet. I think we are all still in the normal range, so trying to dismiss any worries that creep into my head. Hope you feel baby soon....

Swayed for a boy...expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I felt something yesterday but its really only been a couple of times so who knows if its that im actually feeling. I have an anterior placenta to so bubs would have to be kicking pretty hard for me to feel it. I'm sure you'll feel something soon xx
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feelin exactly the same. I hav 3 boys and I'm pretty sure I had felt them by now. I'm 17 weeks. Who knows mayb it might b coz the time it's a girl well fingers crossed lol. Good luck keep us posted

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauran View Post
    I am feelin exactly the same. I hav 3 boys and I'm pretty sure I had felt them by now. I'm 17 weeks. Who knows mayb it might b coz the time it's a girl well fingers crossed lol. Good luck keep us posted
    This is me exactly. 3 boys and now a girl. I totally felt the boys earlier and rarely feel her at all. When I do feel her move its so light and gentle like a girl. I'm 18 weeks today and the movements are starting to pick up a little more.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandles View Post
    This is me exactly. 3 boys and now a girl. I totally felt the boys earlier and rarely feel her at all. When I do feel her move its so light and gentle like a girl. I'm 18 weeks today and the movements are starting to pick up a little more.
    Ou reading this just made me smile. I'm almost 17 weeks and by now DS was pretty much a ninja. Especially at night. This baby I feel much less and it's so subtle! I find out if she's a she in 12 days
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Ou reading this just made me smile. I'm almost 17 weeks and by now DS was pretty much a ninja. Especially at night. This baby I feel much less and it's so subtle! I find out if she's a she in 12 days

Praying you get your baby girl!!! Fingers are crossed for you!!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill be 20 weeks tomorrow, and i feel my baby boy every day now, it is just a little knocking and scraping that i feel and it is not often i guess when he is awake it is such a nice feeling though and i cant wait for it to get stronger and for DP to be able to feel it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast