Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone hearing clicks from their preggy belly? I have heard it at least once a day for the past week or so. I googled it and it seems lots of preggies hear it but there is no real explination, the best doctors can come up with is that the baby's joints or bones may be popping and the fluid amplifies the sound. It sounds like the click of a computer mouse, its very strange.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy mummy's day to those celebrating!

Cinss, I get those clicks a lot, I think they are cool :-).

I am still feeling pretty awful. Any getting up gives me contractions, I have lots of back pain, cramping, sharp shooting pains and bub just doesn't move much anymore. Wondering if I should go in or wait til my appt on Tuesday :-/
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie If you are feeling worried about it at all then I say go in. Better to have it be nothing then not go and it be something - I know if you are like me you dont want to seem crazy but you know what, who cares! Its you and the health of your baby that matters and if things dont feel right then it cant hurt to get checked Hope all is well xx

Cinss I think Ive had that once but not very often but Ive got more padding then you so maybe I dont hear it as often lol
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go in Rosie just to make sure everything's ok! Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you're ok Rosie, definitely go and get checked out hun. Better to play it safe and be reassured everything is ok then worry.

I've not had clicking from my bump but if I turn over in bed at night I have often heard the bottom of my back clicking all the way down lol! Very weird but feels pretty nice afterwards!

My bump feels so low now, I'm sure he is still head down as I'm getting the kind of scrabbly hand movements down below and more defined kicks or bum pushes at the top! Pretty painful now when he stretches out.

On a different note for those of you that are thinking about maybe having one more shot at your desired gender after this one, do you think you will sway again or not? I'm starting to feel really sceptical about it all as from stats on other due date groups there doesn't seem to be an overwhelming number of people getting their desired gender. In our group I'm sure there are a few that got their dg and didn't sway at all.
    I'm kind of thinking it took me about 8 months to get pregnant this time because of swaying, I fell pregnant first month and second month with my first two pregnancies. Part of me wonders if I had just gone for it this time (as hubby kept nagging for!) whether I'd have my little girl now. Not that I regret at all this little man, I can't wait to meet him, but I'm sure you all understand that feeling that something is still missing when you haven't got your dg.

I'm not sure if we will have another, I'm lucky in that my hubby is really keen as he has always wanted 4 and doesn't care about gender. It all depends on how I feel after having this one and how things go. If we do decide to have one more I'm thinking of putting hubby on licorice root tablets this time, and I'll obviously be losing weight from having the baby so I'm happy to do the LE diet again. Not sure I'm going to be so strict though and I think I will probably factor in timing slightly. I know it is supposed to be a load of rubbish but everyone I know that has got pregnant on the day they got a positive OPK has had a boy!

Be interested to hear your thoughts, for those that got your dg what do you think made the difference for you? xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will catch up on everything later but just wanted to let you ladies know my waters went yesterday evening, I went into labour early this morning and an hour and a half later my little lady was here. She is so beautiful and will post a picture later but wanted to let you know she arrived as you have all been fab on my journey here.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What wonderful news Luckylass!!!! Welcome to the world little girl. Can't wait to hear what you've named her, weight and to see a piccie! x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yay!!!!!! Another safe arrival of a beautiful new baby. Congratulations hun, I can't wait to hear all the details and see pics xx
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations lucklass I'm soooo happy for you hun! Can't wait to hear all about her.... But for now enjoy your baby moon

I can't believe willow is 10days old already :'( she such a doll! Poor little thing has already caught her brothers cold so she's really bunged up..not fair in your 1st wks of life! I really need to do my birth story soon xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh we had a photo shoot done thought I'd share a pic of bubs with ds2 xx
    IMG-20130309-WA0000.jpg
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast