Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG Rosie, I had no idea it was your turn! I need to pay a lot more attention to due dates Ahhhh how exciting!!! Can't wait to meet your little one.
    I hope that you are able to cheer up soon and prepare for the arrival of your sweet baby! I'm SO excited!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started with contractions a few days ago in the middle of the night, they were fairly strong (although not painful) and 10 minutes apart for about 3 hours and then got down to 7 minutes apart. I got up and had a shower and they eased off a bit, we got the kids up and sent off to nursery and I took the dog for a walk and things picked up again so we set off to hospital. Of course in the hours drive there the contractions stopped! When I got there they checked me and I was still having contractions but very sporadic, and I was 2cm dilated so nothing really. They gave me a sweep and said to have a walk around and see if things picked up so we went off into the nearby town and had lunch walked around loads. While I was walking I was getting more and more contractions, went back to the hospital and they calmed down again! I got checked and was only 2-3cm dilated! They said I could stay in if I wanted as my other two labours have been very quick. We called a friend who kindly offered to look after the boys for the night and we decided to stay in the hospital just to be on the safe side. Despite loads of walking round corridors etc the contractions didn't build up anymore and by morning I was ready for home so we came back on the basis that if they start again I have to get straight to the hospital. Very frustrating! I've had contractions and labour type pains every since but nothing regular to make me think he is actually on his way. Just hoping when things do start properly I still have time to get to the hospital!

Plus I really want him to come this weekend as hubby already had to have 2 days off work and they are going to think he is taking the mickey if he has to have more time off next week when the baby finally decides to appear!!

I'm not apprehensive at all about the labour I just want it to happen but I am feeling really down. Not totally sure why, I think I just need to be cuddling my new little man now. xxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly~ I love your avatar, so precious!!

Surgena- Such adorable pics of your baby girl!

Sending tons of labor vibes Rosie and Mummy!!!
    Last edited by TT_3814; April 6th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been down too mummy, I think I need the same...cuddles with my little man. Here's to hoping we both get them this weekend! Good luck!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies. I need your opinion. Last Thursday I had a growth scan. I was a little over 35 weeks. The tech said the baby weighed about 6.6 lbs. And he was in the 77th percentile. Today I had my weekly appt with a doc that had looked at my u/s from last week. She said baby was in the 55th percentile. She thinks this little guy will be about 7lbs14oz. I've had pretty big babies in the past. My last little guy was 9. Who do you think I should go with, the tech who did the scan, or the doc that looked at it? I have no newborn clothes. And I don't feel like going out and getting some. But it he's not even 8lbs I'll have to. Thanks ladies. And hurry up Mr. Rosie and Mr. Mummypink!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a little update,been for Pre op today,I am due in hospital at 7.30am Monday morning,and I am 1st on the list to go down for section:.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG there are a few of you ready to pOp!!
    YAY for the new upcoming little babies!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_3814 View Post
    Butterfly~ I love your avatar, so precious!!
    TT thank you! there are a handful of pics on her arrival thread. She's 2 months old today!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got back from doctor, 3cm and 80% and super soft. Just an hour ago though I got bloody show And have been having tons of contractions so maybe tonight is the night?!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie that is so exciting. Best of luck and hope you meet you little one soon.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast