Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies hope your all keeping well and can't believe it is our groups turn for babies to start arriving. Still have another two weeks left this end and beginning to feel very sore and slow altogether.

Rosie I adore the name Teddy and every time you mention your little baby I just imagine the cutest cuddliest little man that is on the way.

Mrshonyez delighted to hear you are feeling better and hope the raspberry leaf tea works for you. I started taking the tablets during the week, sure worth a try.

Hotdogz those are mad dreams and I am sure your little lady won't be that big. Hope you are keeping well.

Everyone else hope you are all well, rushing off to put the boys to bed now (well more waddling) but will be back later.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a lot of pages.. Thanks for starting a new thread, nuthinbutpink.

I had the I gave birth to a toddler dream not too long ago, can't remember if it has any meaning or not but it sure was... interesting lol. Before that, it was an unassisted homebirth of a 25 weeker. He had all the characteristics of a term baby, just really tiny. Gotta love pregnancy dreams!

The kids are looking forward to Easter, Wrestlemania 29 and then the baby. Lots of countdowns in our house.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie Im not organised either, well I mean I have everything mostly but its not washed/cleaned and the nursery needs to be painted before I do anything else and not sure when that's happening. I need to buy a chest of drawers to put the clothes in once washed and we also need to put hanging rods in the wardrobe and sheliving up too. Oh and get the cot out of the garage and clean it up. I have alot to do and it's driving me crazy as Im really going through a nesting phaze atm but I cant do the baby things so every other room seems to be getting a major clean out to curb the nesting lol Im sure I'll still be waiting at 35 weeks too I also love hearing you say Teddy, it really is such a cute name and I cant wait to put a face to the name!!

MrsHonyez so glad you are feeling better, love your recent bump pic too, you look amazing!

2 weeks is nothing LL!! Although Im sure it feels like an eternity to you right now. Im finding it extremely difficult to move around now and cannot imagine how I'll be in 8 weeks time! My pelvis is really suffering now and everytime I get up Im very wonky - Dh thinks it's hilarious... i dont lol
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just letting you gals know that i put our list on the first page of this new thread, its post number 5 for all of us stalkers

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies I can't believe she's here she's so perfect and such a good calm little thing, the boys adore her though I think ds2 is finding it difficult bless him! I have to say though I feel exactly the same love for her as I do for my boys, gender doesn't even come in to it changing her nappy takes some getting used to though as u feel that I may hurt her where as with boys u can be less gentle iykwim? She's feeding well and enjoying lots of cuddles, I love watching dh with her he's such a good daddy and I can tell she is going to be so spoilt by him
    Thank u ladies for all your support over the last 9mths u are all wonderful! Can't wait to see all your bubbas being born
    IMAG1622.jpg
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and one of her in her pram for the 1st time....I loved pushing that around I got lots of ppl comments about how lovely it was
    IMAG1621.jpg
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old is your ds2? I'm hoping my son transitions from being an only to a sibling. He seems excited about 'baby sister' though I don't know that he comprehends what that will mean once she's here. He doesn't ever seem like a jealous type but I do wonder what his reaction will be to her constantly nursing, which used to be him up until mid December (when he self weaned.)

Regardless of sex, what was the adjustments your firstborns had to go through and overcome with the second born?

And HBP, I've totally already had to say to my husband, "Please remember with a girl you have to wipe front to back! FRONT TO BACK!!!" Hahah. I'm nervous about changing a girl! :P
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena, all of my kids are less than 2 years apart. They adjusted very easily to another baby coming into the house. For me, having them closer made it easier to have more.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh HBP she is a doll!!! So perfect And she looks beautiful and cosy in her new pram. So happy you are doing well, look forward to hearing all about her birth story when you get a chance. Enjoy your beautiful baby xx
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you bimby!!
    Oh my gosh HBP, she is gorgeous!!! Just beautiful!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast