Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I haven't been here for quite a while, crazy crazy times for us. My precious little boy was born a lot earlier than expected on Feb 22, at 33 weeks (I was due April 11). He spent a few weeks in NICU but now he's home and doing well. He is a beautiful baby and I'm enjoying him so much, he's just perfect. All that GD earlier this pregnancy seems like ancient history..
    Congratulations everyone for your healthy and sweet babies!! Take care of yourselves xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Grace, congratulations on the birth of your son. Would live to see a pic when you get a chance. Were your other 2 early at all or just this one?

W4P bubs can't be too far away now hun. Rest up, soon you'll be holding your little girl x
    Last edited by Bimby; April 15th, 2013 at 03:55 AM.
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Grace

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing happening here. My last week of work has now come and gone and I am officially FREE! Well, free for about 10 or so months (I can have a year but the last 12 weeks are unpaid and can't afford the unpaid bit!)

Now let the time of sitting on the birthing ball to make sure she stays in good position(s) for birth commense! The weather has finally broken this week, too... starting to feel more mild. Sun is [mostly] out. Getting excited AND nervous. I don't feel ready at all yet (for labor, not having another baby around) but I am pretty sure I felt this way about the same point with my son and then the closer it got, the more up for it and ready I felt. Time to stick my nose in the Hypnobirthing book and start major cleaning/organizing.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, Grace!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations grace xx xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Grace. So glad your little guy is doing well.

I'm 38 weeks today. I'll start getting checked this week to see if my cervix is doing anything...but I hope it isn't...lol.

I want to go late. The latest they'll let me go is a week. So I'm hoping for a May 5th baby. I though it would be cool to have baby number 5 on 5/5/13. We'll see how that goes. Nesting big time. Cleaning closets and cabinets this morning. I haven't washed any clothes for the baby and don't have his carseat in yet. My dh is taking 3 of the kids away for a few days. They're on spring break this week.

I sent NC a pm a long time ago but haven't heard from her. I hope she is well.

I still chat with spinning here and there. I think about her often.

We need to keep in touch with eachother once our babies are all here. I'd miss you ladies a lot if communication stopped once our group had all of our babies.

Congrats again to all. And good luck to everyone getting ready to pop!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to interrupt but i was wondering about beachy too its been ages since she updated, how is spinning doing, i think of her often?
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^I think of them often too. Maybe if they see this they can pop in with an update? It must be a busy time for them.

Huge congrats Grace! Glad to hear your little man is doing so well! Scary that he came so early...but very good he is home now and thriving

I pop on and off here too, mostly checking for newbies But I feel so far down the list, that there is never much to report. I am guessing the second week of May for me. But who knows!? I had two early babies before, but this one could bake to the end. On Friday I will have four weeks left, or less. But, I guess this is one of those "no news is good news" situations! Lol.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Grace!

Sending warm thoughts to Spinning and NC. xxx
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast