Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a wonderful dream Rosie! And sorry you were having the sinus stuff... I hope you feel better now! I'm panicking about labor too. It kinda makes me think of the dentist though. I freak out up until its over, then I realize I shouldn't have been worried lol.
    So I had my 36 week checkup today, and I'm 2cm right now! Also, my doctor recommended induction with my history of rapid labor, so he will be here March 26th if he doesn't come on his own before then!!! That's 21 days! I'm nervous, but excited too.
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness that is so close! Just in time for Easter Very exciting times YAY!!
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had completely forgotten about him being here in time for Easter, until my friend mentioned it! I'm so excited!! And her and my babies will be exactly 2 weeks apart if mine doesn't come early!
    2009 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshonyez View Post
    That sounds like a wonderful dream Rosie! And sorry you were having the sinus stuff... I hope you feel better now! I'm panicking about labor too. It kinda makes me think of the dentist though. I freak out up until its over, then I realize I shouldn't have been worried lol.
    So I had my 36 week checkup today, and I'm 2cm right now! Also, my doctor recommended induction with my history of rapid labor, so he will be here March 26th if he doesn't come on his own before then!!! That's 21 days! I'm nervous, but excited too.
    That is exciting... I changed your date in the list to March 26

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Cinss
    I feel so much more relaxed about it all now. I don't worry about not making it to the hospital in time anymore, or whether or not my husband will make it back for the birth. I feel a lot calmer!
    2009 2011 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting mrshonyez, do you have everything ready?

Such a lovely dream Rosie I wish I was having dreams about this little one but haven't had any. I had loads with ds3.

Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylass View Post
    Don't have a clue who is next Bimby but I have 12 days to go and am getting PLENTY of niggles but not sure if it means anything. I know I am not overdue but went at 38wks on ds1 and 37wks on ds2 so feel overdue already.

I think it's SO neat that your name is: LuckyLass
    Your avatar is: Good Luck Bear
    You are carrying your DD
    And you are due this month in March!

What are the odds!?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hypnobabies is such interesting stuff. But it puts me to sleep. Hahaha.

I love the dentist analogy. I think I'll be remembering that from now on. It really is just like that. Brilliant!

And yay for a little one coming so soon. I truly am still in shock that we will have a whole hoard of babies in here soon.

How are our babies doing right now? Everyone eating? Sleeping? Being adorable? I would love to hear how our newest members are faring! Updates please
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh me too!! I want to see how our new mummy's are and how the older kids are handling the newest little members to the family
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, messaging whilst my booby monster has her midnight feed all is well with us still can't believe she's here, she's doing really well and is a very hungry little thing, I'm shattered as it seems she never sleeps at night bless her.. think u forget the tiredness so ladies my advice...where possible beings as your alll prob uncomfortable right now is to get as much sleep as possible b4 your bubbas come wish I had of! The boys adore her and the first thing ds1 does after sch if daddy picks him up is run in the house shouting where's willow, apparently he talks about her at sch too, and ds2 just wants to hold her constantly

Can I just add willow was my 2nd hypno birth and as with my 1st I felt no 'pain' of the contractions just pressure I felt her being born but the hypno made me concentrate and keep controlled, my midwife couldn't believe I was in Labour! Please all who are interested do it it is amazing, I did the Marie mongan hypno!

Has any1 heard from mummypink? I've noticed she hasn't posted in a while!
    Good luck ladies hope to see somemore bubbas soon xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast