Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Anyone thinking about doing the le diet to lose the baby weight? I have about 10lbs I'd like to lose. Do you ladies know if it's ok to do when your nursing?
    I am doing LE diet for sway purposes already and I have upped my calorie limits to make sure my supply stays up. So far it has been OK. There are some days when I don't drink much water that I notice supply going down but then I drink tons and eat some more and it comes back fast.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Otis and Willow look so cute together. You guys sure make cute kids Suregena. Do you think you will have another baby in the future? I would love to Cyrus makes me so clucky in an ideal world i would have a bunch of kids but DP feels that 4 is enough for him

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is gorgeous Surgena!! Congrats again

I'll have to post some new ones of J when we get her professional ones back. I can't believe she will be a month this weekend. Bittersweet how quick it's gone.

I admit, I already am planning our next one I think I am nuts! Lol. Our number is four, so I am trying not to rush into it. We are young, so we don't have to have our next right away. But it's amazing how baby nuts I get even after just having a baby! I do like them close, so it won't be terribly long. But I won't have a period for a year or so.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations suregena, beautiful little lady you have there xx xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I've lost 12 lbs so far. I was 180 at delivery, went down to 164 2 weeks after d date and I am now about 150-152 8 weeks later with the LE dieting.
    You are doing better than me! It was my b-day after Brady was born and we moved so I ate nothing but junk! I am seriously the heaviest I have ever been and I hate it. I have lost 5 lbs so far but it seems like it is coming off slowly.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Aww Otis and Willow look so cute together. You guys sure make cute kids Suregena. Do you think you will have another baby in the future? I would love to Cyrus makes me so clucky in an ideal world i would have a bunch of kids but DP feels that 4 is enough for him

My hubby would be happy at two but I told him, as I'm only 27, I want to keep the option of a third open. So he's cool with that aas he likes being a daddy... just would have to be more financially secure. Maybe not within three years, but I want the option there. I honestly can't imagine being done with this little girl.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to admit, I'd have one more if my dh said yes. I'll be 38 next month and dh will be 40 in September. Financially we couldn't do it, and my dh is stressed out enough. But I don't think I'll ever stop wanting a sister for my dd. I'll just keep my thoughts to myself...lol.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^Honestly, it will be DH stopping us at four that will "make" me stop. He doesn't want more than four. And I am okay with that. But I really think it will be sad for me, no matter gender (I don't really have a preference for next time). I just can't imagine how I will feel when we are done and I have no more babies in my future. We are young (28), so it's not an age thing. But financially and space-wise, it's not smart for us to have more than 4. While I was pregnant I was thinking of even stopping at three. But now that she is here, I know she isn't it for us. But I don't know that I will ever feel that it is "it" for us. Ya know?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am hanging at the number 3 for a while! Got my period today so no fourth kid for me yet!! I am so relieved especially since we have pretty much decided to be done with babies and adopt an older girl in a couple years.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that we have all had our little ones i think we could move ourselves over to the 1st year club

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/firs...baby-club.html

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast