Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not telling anyone until at least 20 weeks this time around, but I've had so many losses that I'd rather not talk about it--not because I have something to hide, but just because the less I talk about it, the less I think about it, and the less I get attached, and I don't want to even start to get attached until they've found a heartbeat, at least.
    So far, I'm not sick, or even bloated, really. Not many symptoms at all, which to me seems like a sure sign that this is not going to last.
    I think telling or not is a really personal decision: if you did have a loss, would you rather have people know, so that they could support you through the process, or do you feel like you heal better when you're by yourself or when your DH is your primary support? For me, this has changed with each pregnancy.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not even pregnant yet, but this time I would like to announce when I know the gender. Previously, I have announced at 12 weeks.
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I waited to tell people till I knew the gender and it was the smartest thing I ever did. Luckily for some reason, my tummy was not very noticeable, prob. because it was winter.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a really good idea, hadn't thought of that. So far we have only told my mum, step dad, sister, OHs parents and I had to tell my manager because I work with cytotoxic drugs.
    I'm constantly bloated though so think I will struggle to keep it a secret until I'm 20 weeks. Our family have been good and just said that it doesn't matter what sex it is as long as it is healthy, however I know they all want a girl because there are no granddaughters on either side.

I think I will not tell them the scan date so can just go round there and announce the sex.

X
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We told our parents because they happened to be in town and I know I'd want their support if something happened with this pregnancy. But we are waiting to tell close friends until around 12 weeks, and I am considering not sharing the news about the baby on FB or with others until our gender scan. I am only 5.5 weeks and looking at least 3 months because of all the bloat, as I have heard is common by the third pregnancy. WoW! Not easy to hide from people who see me every day.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am waiting too. Just because I had a FRER BFP then 2 dollar store BFN. I am thinking until 20 weeks when we know the gender. I also had a chemical m/c before our 5th child. I announced my pregnancy too soon and had a chemical. It was so hard to be like, "nope nevermind..."
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will probably wait a while too. If I'm lucky enough to conceive a healthy baby, I'll be in a country where they refuse to tell gender until 22 weeks, so that's probably when I'll announce it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[2] healthy baby boy born in 2011
    [21 weeks] Nov. 2012 Went for a scan at 20 weeks, baby measured 17+6, came back for a follow up scan and baby had passed away. Lots of testing, no answers.
    Moving on without my son's brother. Starting our HT journey in 2014.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm waiting until Christmas (25 weeks). Mostly because I will know the gender and have had enough time to come to terms with any disappointment. We also think a Christmas reveal will be fun. I don't even look bloated until 28 weeks so it will be pretty easy to hide it

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're gonna wait till Thanksgiving (18 weeks) we will know the sex by then. I just don't feel like hearing my family and friends teasing me about it being a 3rd girl. The only people that know are my sister and my best friend. We haven't even told our girls. We won't tell them until we tell everyone else. My oldest is 4 and I know it'll slip out to everyone else if we tell her.
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only told a couple of people. I'll make it public probably at 4-5 months. I will probably reveal the gender at the same time, but I'm thinking up a cute way to announce it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast