Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on that strong BFP, @Tiggerian! Sorry to hear about the uti. I had my first the month I conceived. Cleared up quick on antibiotics.

I am feeling pretty good. I feel a lot of little pulls and tiny cramps down below, but nothing too scary since I have been feeling them for a week or so now. I am also having some bad RLP when I turn over quickly in bed or get up quickly. Must mean things are growing and loosening up. I am so glad I am finally craving healthy things this pregnancy. I can't get enough salads and fruit. Usually I can't bear the sight of veggies or fruit in my first trimester and all I want is meat and cheese. Which is why I usually gain about 40-60 lbs! Hopefully not this time.

Oh, also please add me to the list up top. I posted my info earlier in this thread but I will post again. Thanks

iwonder
    swayed: girl
    due: March 14th
    The loves of my life : (8) (6), and (3.5) TTC one more

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't get enough of water for some reason and I've gone completed off chocolate and sweet treats which is SO not like me. Its not that it makes me feel sick or I dont like the smell, I just don't feel like it.

And like you, Wonder, I craved and ate all the wrong things - I actually gained a staggering 100lbs with my first O_O shocking! This time I'm hoping to keep it down to about 20lbs as I'm already over weight.

Lots of pulls and cramps here too and my SPD niggles a bit, but hopefully the physio will help.

I'm staying active, doing the What to expect... workout dvd. I need to buy a yoga and pilates one too though.

Nausea is starting to creep up on me.. had a few critical hours earlier, but luckily it passed again! I hope it stays away, I hate feeling crippled by nausea!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking, should we expand this due date thread to incl april and may too?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your nausea subsides soon....for me...not so much nausea yet but a lot of food aversions....everything smells different and my boobs are sooooo sore its ridiculous. Ive been walking in the evenings and will get back to running in a couple weeks when things are well nestled in.
    I like the idea of including April and May in our list. Theres very few of us to begin with anyway. Thankyou for managing the list Tigger....youre doing a wonderful job
    '04'06'10'14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll expand the list then =)

my nausea seem to come and go abit. My breast are still a bit tender, but not much thank goodness. I got my first scan on friday at 10.20 am! Just a "reassurance" scan, but yea, ti'll be nice to get some peace of mind!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adding April and March is a good idea, I can't believe how few people there are due in March.

Hope your scan goes well! X
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm nauseous now, though haven't vomited yet, and I have to admit, I had vomited by 6 1/2 weeks with all my viable pregnancies so far... Of course, each pregnancy is different, etc. etc., but for me, the nausea without actual vomiting is not a great sign.
    Weirdly enough, I also think that actual vomiting feels better--like there's a sense of relief with it, as if whatever food that was bothering me has come out, whereas without vomiting, the mild but unpleasant feeling of nausea just never goes away...
    Anyway, my first u/s is Thursday, so we'll see if there's anything alive in there at that point.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My symptoms are sort of on/off. The nausea is just about there, but not really!? if that makes sense.

Still getting horrible ligament/period pains. I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this pregnancy... something is telling me, something isn't right.

Its not the lack of symptoms for me, I had that with my eldest, its just this feeling I have - I cant explain it. I don't know what it is, but something isn't like the other times. =/
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,

Mind if I join you? Got my BFP this morning

Username: sunnygirl
    Due Date: 1st April (April fools day!!!)
    Swayed:
    #3 my delightful result of a (half hearted) pink sway
    Not sure if we want to go for another sway....but will get ready just in case :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am I (hopefully!) having the first April bunny?

User name: Northern_Shutterbug
    Due Date: 5th April 2014
    Swayed:
    Expecting: Hopefully a healthy baby girl
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast