Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand - I was the same when I fell pregnant with my eldest son. I was able to relax a bit more with my second son, but still, until you reach the point and go "beyond" where it all went wrong, it's difficult to find peace.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Northern ~ Maybe try a different type of test? It's still so early. I had faint positives on FRER at 10 dpo, and 11 dpo was no darker at all, then started to darken nicely 12, 14 and 16 DPO this time around. Too early to lose hope yet, though also too early to know for sure either way. for you & your bean.

As for me, I had my first u/s this morning. 6w 6d by LMP, and measuring 6w 6d, with a heartbeat of 141. So looks good so far. I too won't stop worrying until at least 20+ weeks, with a good anatomy scan behind me.

For all you Ramzi believers, ovulated from the right ovary this time, and placenta implanted "right in the center" according to the tech. I'm not ready to obsess about gender yet. Not thinking about this.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh grats on a good first scan! I got mine tomorrow and I don't know whether to feel nervous or excited.

I ovulated from the right side too, actually. Which side indicates what, Sugar?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for your scan tomorrow, Tiggerian. Let us know how it goes. For me, the emotional experience of ultrasound is awful, even when it goes well. I'm just so terrified each time, and I remember all the times I had bad news from an ultrasound. I don't think I'll even be able to relax while I'm having one.

Supposedly, right ovary = boy and left ovary = girl. Although I think the actual Ramzi study was based on implantation site and not which ovary the egg came from... If I remember correctly, atomic thinks it's more than 50% accurate, but not much more. So right ovary is bad news for me, and implanted right in the middle means, I don't know, nothing at all?
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who knows?! I tried to study my scan pictures with my children - my youngest, the placenta is on the right side it seems, and with my oldest it looks like it in the middle, but slightly tilted towards the left.

Im a wreck too. I had scan every week with my eldest (they thought he was too small) and every scan I was a paranoid wreck full of "what if..." - My OH says I think too much.

Actually, I'm so emotional this time. Our neighborhood stray cat, which we fed and let in occasionally (if he wanted to come in), died today and OH refused to tell me before the boys had gone to bed out of fear I'd burst into tears in front of them, that's how emo I've become. I knew it was coming tho, so I was fairly prepared - old cat, but still its very sad, he was a lovely cat who didn't deserve the treatment his previous owner gave him (got two dogs, kicked the cat out!) - she said, welling up again.. omg I think I'm just gonna go to bed!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling a bit happier this morning as the test is darker

Also lost some more weight, so very happy!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Defo getting darker, Shutterbug!

Had my scan today - everything looks great! Baby is about 3.7 mm which is perfect for 6 weeks and has a very strong heartbeat! No explanation for the pain, so maybe just ligament pains?! For now tho, everything is a-okay!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiggerian: I'm so glad. Was really hoping to hear this news today. Here's hoping bean stays sticky and strong.

Northern: BFP looking good--much more promising today.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well lady who scanned me said there's less than 10% risk of miscarrying after seeing a good, strong heartbeat and she said the heartbeat was as strong as it was gonna get, so we're happy =D
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's true, statistically speaking, that the risk of m/c is less than 10% once a good heartbeat has been seen. But (here's my moment of pessimism) it's also true that the risk of m/c following a CVS is less than 2%, and yet somehow that happened to me... Somehow the math doesn't quite add up, or else my luck is just very very bad.
    Ok, end of moment of pessimism: obviously it was worth it to me to try again, and much of this is out of our hands anyway... All we can do is take good care of ourselves, pray, and accept that it's not within our control.

In other news, I just threw up, which actually makes me really happy: I take it as a good sign as far as viability goes. But I feel GROOOOSSSSSS.....
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast