Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSister View Post
    Actually all 3 of our boys had their legs wide open, and both girls have had them crossed politely hiding their bits hahaha.
    Same with our two boys! As soon as they started scanning the first thing they'd always get without fail was a butt up the screen with our boys :P This one is so uncooperative when it comes to her legs xD
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any news Kitty?

-------------
    Me (29) and DH (30)
    DS1 - 2010
    DS2 - 2012
    Expecting #3 (and last!) by March-April 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's 10 days till I find out what we're having... If I was already stressed out what happened today at my DS1 school has put me over the top...

It's a small school where I take my son, who just turned 3, twice a week just so he can socialize a bit with older children and practice spanish. Turns out all of his 9 little "classmates" are boys. So oddly, I find, out of 10 boy moms there's only 1 that has a younger DD, 7 of us have 2 boys total and there's 2 who have only the 1 son. I'm the only one expecting.

So today I got to hang out with them and their other children because of the Halloween celebration, a room full of boys and one lonely little girl.

Anyway, I'm not really close to any of the moms, just a Hi when we cross each other there, so I was really surprised when all of a sudden I was being bombarded with questions and comments today. From "I would never be able to cope with more than 2", "You know you are just getting another boy right?", to "Thank God I didn't try for a third one, I know it would have been another boy", "My mother in law had 6
    boys in a row", "You are going to need help when you get a third boy, I hope you have somebody that can help" (which apart from DH I don't).

The mom with the pp didn't say a thing, it was the moms with the 2 boys ALL of them surrounding me saying stuff like that. I don't get it. They're boy moms too, we are supposed to be in the same team, aren't we?

I REALLY hope to hear Girl in 10 days so
    I can go tell them.

-------------
    Me (29) and DH (30)
    DS1 - 2010
    DS2 - 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a bunch of bitches!! Pure jealously, bet they'd love the chance to try for a third but they're probably under the thumb ;P Oooo makes me fuming!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea i was gonna say - bitches!

Sorry, but why would you need extra help with three boys!? I got 2 boys and can't really see how much more exhausting another boy would be - I doubt more exhausting than a girl.

I think, secretly they want to try for a third but have a husband who's pulling the breaks on their baby making, so they try to convince themselves they are making the right choice to henpecking you. Close your ears!

First of all, there's no reason you wouldn't be getting a girl this time. and secondly, a third boy is hardly going to tip the scales and make motherhood unbearable and unmanageable. Such rubbish!

What happened to just sticking to congratulations and how exciting!?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Things to say next time;
    I would never cope with more than 2 - sorry to hear you are finding parenting tough, I hope you can find yourself some support.
    You know you are getting another boy right - oh I didn't know you had X-ray vision! how cool!

As for needing help with a third baby, I personally found the step from 2 to 3 the hardest, but that had nothing to do with gender!

And actually having all of one gender is easier, because it cost less for clothing, they generally want to do the same sort of activities and room sharing isn't such a big deal.

Hope you hear pink, precious3!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your support ladies! Yes, they did seem bitter to me, I don't know if jealous but 2 of them seem to very bitter about having only boys. I'm actually very happy with mine. Although I know it helps that I still "have a chance" at a girl.. but I like to think I would eventually be just as happy with 3 boys.

Soul sister, I loved your responses, wish I had thought of something like that.. I couldn't come up with anything at the time, I just smiled politely. I was very surprised and confused, I had felt safe there of all places, lol.

I am scared to find out gender. Since the day I found out I was pregnant I have been subconsciously sure it is a girl. I didn't do that with my other 2. I know there's no way I can "know" what I'm having, so it must mean I want a girl more than I thought. Having all girl guesses for my nub has only encouraged this... So scary.

My nub if anyone has time to guess:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ase-guess.html

Thank you for listening! I have nobody to talk to about this IRL.

-------------
    Me (29) and DH (30)
    DS1 - 2010
    DS2 - 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was the same precious. Deep down I didn't doubt this one was a girl and felt as sure about it as I was that the boys were boys, but I didn't dare to let myself believe it in case I was wrong. I was afraid the "blow" would be harder if I allowed myself to believe my gut feeling.

This is our last one too - we're applying to get my tubes tied while they are operating anyway (c-section). I think you do become happy with what you got, I think there'll always be that little wish inside you, so maybe that's why some of them sounded so bitter? My partner only wanted two kids too and I did feel really gutted about it, until he FINALLY agreed to try just one more time!

I'm still in shock. It's been what?! nearly 4 weeks and I'm halfway expecting them to say "no actually this ones all boy" when I got for my rescan in 2 weeks!

I think if we did have another one (and this one stays girl) I'd be just as happy with a boy as a girl.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nub looks girlie to me, btw soul!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, that is a good nub shot. Both nub and skull look girly to me.
    The not knowing drives me mad. If I lived somewhere where you could pay for private scan, I so would! Sod the husbands opinion. Hahha. Waiting was torture. I did the nuchal scan as late as possible to try and see a nub and the anatomy scan as soon as possible. Lol.

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast