Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My morning sickness has completely wiped me. I got mere moments of being nausea free and my fatigue is getting much worst - Im very worried how I will cope alone with the boys as OH has to work loads the next few weeks before school starts again =(
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my booking in appointment this morning. I'm really impressed with the maternity team at the moment. Normally they take forever to do anything, but I emailed the genetic consultant directly saying we were pregnant again and before working hours the next morning he'd replied and had his PA chase my paperwork. Less than 12 hours after my email we'd already got an appointment for this Friday! Normally it takes 4 weeks if you go through the usual hospital means.

And when I phoned our consultants office (who's going to look after us this pregnancy, rather than the midwife team) they said to get my booking in done with the midwife, who would then do the referral to their team, but it needed to be done soon because I need an 8 week scan

So phoned to get a midwife appointment and because she's away from this afternoon for 2 weeks, then we're away, which would mean not getting an appointment until I'm 8 weeks, which would delay the scan. So, she's coming to see me this morning - AT HOME! - and faxing the referral straight after.

I'm so impressed with how helpful and sympathic everyone has been.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do we want to add bump pictures to this thread for March, April and May babies? Or should we do it on a separate thread? Obviously it is a bit early for most of us but I thought I would see if anyone would be interested.
    DS (2011)

Currently and hoping for a healthy next spring although another would be great too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a very impressive gas and food bump... not sure anyone wants to see that!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No add away! ITs what this thread is here for - sharing and caring!

I had an almighty impressive bump to begin with but its deflated and now I just got a food baby again (let's just say I know the muffin man well!)

Still being steamrolled by morning sickness and fatigue. But I got my 12 week scan through the post and am going in the 9th of sept, unfortunately it looks like I'll be going alone this time as we struggle to find child care and having already been through several bad scans I don't want the boys to be there if its bad news again.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Settastone View Post
    Other than feeling a little more tired, I do not really have any symptoms either yet. I am only at 4 weeks though. I got nauseous at 6 weeks with my last pregnancy.

I have been feeling a super super dull ache near my right hip bone for the last week. Is anyone else experiencing this only on one side? I think I ovulated from my right and/or implanted on that side too. I had this with DS, but I remember it being more painful. I usually can tell what side I O from and it was confirmed that it was my right side with my DS too. Probably another boy for me...I just have this "feeling"...
    I have had the dull cramp pain on my left side. I had it on that side also with my DS.

Thats exciting Tiggerian that you have got the forms and booked your 12 week scan. Its such a huge relief once you see your little one at that scan and check everything is ok.
    We have booked our 8 week dating scan for late August. 12 weeks can't come soon enough!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've booked a MW app for Monday
    Feeling alright at the moment, I still get nauseous but I've found if I eat steadily and don't get too full, or too empty, it is better.
    I get a lot of 'girl' feelings. I'm trying not to, as I don't want to build myself up to a bigger fall but I can't help it. Doesn't help when my eldest hugs my belly and says 'she' a lot. He does however sometimes call his little brother she so not so spooky!
    I can feel my uterus now, just about. It's popped up slightly from behind my pubic bone. Nice to know its growing I miss not having had an early scan this time, but with this one at least I have some nausea which lets me know everything it ok!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had "the dream" - Like with my other kids I've always had a 'dream' about what gender I'm having and with the others its always been right. This time I dreamt we went in to the hospital as I went into labour 'early' and we had a girl! I'm not too trusting atm as it might just be my hopes weaving its way into my dreams, but so far I'm getting more and more girl feelings. It's the second "its a girl" dream I've had this pregnancy though. Hmm..!

Nausea from Hell still reeling its ugly face
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not had any dreams as yet but goodness this pregnancy is different so far! Every other time I've been exhausted, but this time I just can't sleep! I'm constantly waking at night, so am tired the next day but when I try to nap it's like I'm on energiser tablets!

I went to the loo 5 times last night, just because I was waking up and I was hoping that I'd get out of the waking cycle by walking around.

Also, normally for the first few weeks I'm ravenous, but I'm just not that hungry this time. It's weird. That's why I'm still not trusting this will work out.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well like I've told you before, all my pregnancies have been completely different.

With the boys atleast I functioned - this time, the nausea, the fatigue, the dizziness - its actually pretty horrible and i just want this first trimester over and done with.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast